Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1189|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] Skin Ideas?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-22 09:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by olDIE at 2017-11-22 09:39 PM
I was bored and decided to list some of me and my friend's skin ideas for some heroes (some of them are good to me, some are meh.):

1. Franco - Toy Maker (Elite Skin - 599 Diamonds, 30% off first week)
- This could be a Christmas skin. I think Franco looks good as a big, fat toy with a squeaky (yet deadly) hammer and cliche boing textbox effects when he uses his second skill and ULT. His hook could be a claw machine or some sort of toy-ish grappling tool.

2. Bane - Fated Buccaneer (Elite Skin - 499 Diamonds, 30% off first week)
- Could be Bane's comeback skin when his rework is eventually done (doubt it in a million years). Bane's passive can be an electric current, first skill can be a stun gun, second skill could be a futuristic medkit and the third... lasers shooting from the sky I guess?

3. Moskov - Enlightened Spear (Season 6 Skin or Special Skin - 699 Diamonds, 30% off first week)
- Here it depends whether Moskov will still be a thing when late season/December comes or nah. We could have Moskov dressed in a golden armor and his face looking like a casual angel boi -- OH. Who can forget about his spear? The spear might be lightning or whatevs.

4. Kagura - Yin Yang Queen [EPIC SKIN] (1089 diamonds / 30% off First Week! 762 diamonds) - idea from a friend of mine, Skye!
- Kagura is holding her umbrella closed in her own hands with a deceptive and mysterious look with her black and white hair, flowing smoothly with the wind with her eyes; closing in perfect rhythm as her cold blue eyes watch your soul in outmost delight.)  Features:
- The Queen of Equality!
- Brand New Big Skill Effects!
-‎ Beautiful Black and White Art!
- Smooth and quality animations! (Comes with a black and white patterned border with a Yin Yang symbol at the middle)

5. Natalia - Cunning Chameleon (Special Skin - 799 Diamonds, 30% first week)
- A sexy ass chameleon with sharp ass nails and cool ass skill effects. Need to say more?

6. Harley - The Tempest (Elite Skin - 599 diamonds / 30% off First Week! 419 diamonds] - Skye's Idea as well.
- His picture shows him with a very stern and serious expression, holding what appears to be sharp icicles with colorful reflections of light, while his other hand shows an open palm; symbolozing openness but clear calm insanity.Features :
- Poker cards, turned to icicles
-‎ Controller of Ice and Snow!
-‎ Brand new color effects!
- ‎Fire rings are now ice chains!

7. Alpha - Rogue Program (Elite Skin - 599 diamonds / 30% off First Week! 419 diamonds] - Skye's Idea.
- Alpha in his picture shows a very regretful expression, with both hands in closed fists and his attire being composed of "Apocalyptic" gear that is a mix of metallic and leather. Furthermore, his spear is now a Electricity Conductor Rod that sends out harsh bolts of lightning with his Beta ship being turned into a lightning ball. Features:
- Apocalypse Rebel model!
- ‎Brand New Electric Skill Effects!
-‎ Fearful Display animation
- Thunderstrike animations

8. Odette - Grandiose Ballerina (Special Skin - 749 diamonds / 30% off First Week! 524 diamonds)
- Odette is dressed like a ballerina but with high class fabrics and a sharp look but still "softly elegant", with a shimmering look and very classy expression. She has her eyes closed to show independence, gracefulness and passion for the art of ballet itself. Her sword has turned to a platinium high class rapier, with her wand turned into dazzling ribbon straps that circle around her during her Ultimate!
Features:
- Beautiful ballet animations!
-‎ Elegant walking animation
-‎ Ballet Goddess of Swan Lake
-‎ Brand new skill effects!

Post time 2017-11-23 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Nice, much better if you have photos for each skin suggestions. :)
 Author| Post time 2017-11-23 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Schutzstaffel replied at 2017-11-23 02:04 PM
Nice, much better if you have photos for each skin suggestions. :)

I didn't have the time to post pictures, it was late at night when I made this. lel.
Post time 2017-11-24 12:08 AM | Show all posts
franco should look like santa claus
 Author| Post time 2017-11-24 05:39 PM | Show all posts
MiraiKuriyama replied at 2017-11-24 12:08 AM
franco should look like santa claus

I agree.
Post time 2017-11-25 03:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice idea franco is santa,oddete is ballerina, moskov like angel ,alpha is apocalypse survival, harley got icy theme , bane got future theme ,kagura got princess model and natalia got animal style. Great idea
Post time 2017-12-3 11:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Odette ulti would have a dance animation
Post time 2017-12-18 08:06 PM | Show all posts
we need santa for christmas!!! not gord skin, we need fat santa!
Post time 2018-1-22 01:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How about Feudal Japanese skins for LapuLapu and Argus. They can be like Musashi and Kojiro Sazaki, Respectively.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-7 04:12 PM GMT+8