Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1119|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Fanny Energy Regen Please make it 4 from te current setting 3.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-22 10:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am a fanny user for many months now and I noticed a lot of adjustments lately.

Right now, she is still strong but is already underpowered.
How can I say?

I can still become MVP in Legend/Mythic Ranked games using her, however, the effort or difficulty bar is set too high.

Why? For example, many matches I won using fanny after the nerf gave me a post-game thought that
''If I used zilong, natalia, karina or hayabusa, I think the game was a lot more easier.''

Unlike before, that as long as I can pick fanny, I will pick her since she is strong and her performance is really great.

Now, that is not the case anymore.

I always watch Top Fanny including Zxuan, OBS Zapnu, hercules, etc etc.
But if you can notice, even those top players are having hard time controlling fanny now.

I cable missed in clash = your death.
Why? Because fanny's mana cost are very high now, both 1st and 2nd skill depletes her mana and 1 cable miss during
a clash will leave her gas tank empty and poof, DEATH.

So if I were to suggest something, at least raise her Mana regen to 4 from the current 3.

Even if the skill mana cost is high, at least she can still recover mana somehow while not in battle.
Post time 2017-11-22 10:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just bring back the previous fanny, i hate these people who say fanny is so OP. For crying out loud she is always banned in rank game!
Post time 2017-11-24 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Difficulty is even much more higher now...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 06:07 PM GMT+8