Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 487|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Community] My idea for the Cred. Score deduction per report.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-22 10:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok so im here to share my ideas for the sake of the game and its players. Last time i waa playing Ranked games in Legend division when a player AFKED right after she died early. It pissed me off and i actually almost threw my phone at the wall. I would like to suggest that there should be a amount of cred. Deduction per ranked (for example: Warrior=None Elite=2 deduct Masters:4 Grand Master:6 Epic:8 Legend:10 and Mythic glory:12) its just simple as that. I mean why do we need to have the same deduction as other player do? When we can get the amount of deduction of our rank right? The higher the rank the more important it it. I really think this would be a helpful suggestion because, It will decrease the amount of AFK players in high rank + if they afk they would not be able to play on ranked games Unless they pay for what they did on other players(it ruins the fun + R.I.P 1 star when someone literally afks unless your team is fed) and there would be less players to go rage when they lose. Thanks for reading and i hope this can be applied for the next patch! If its not then its still OK im just suggesting. Please comment if you agree or disagree witg my idea thanks!.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 05:55 PM GMT+8