Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1121|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] My Opinion On Events Duration

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-23 04:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My first post for my first moba game. Excuse me if i am wrong in anyways.I Feel that the event duration is too short. I know Devs have so many other issues to look into but there are people who loves to play ML but they dont have much time to play besides 2 3 games in a day because of personal duties. It wud be nice if ML increase the rewards and extend the events duration like for a week so that everyone can enjoy the events as well as the rewards.  Just my thought as i have missed out so many events and task which i could have completed but due to time limitation

Post time 2017-11-28 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Hi kevinmara,
Thanks for your concern . Which event are you referring about? As you can see we have various events in-game. Some are daily tasks, which will reset everyday. Some of them are week events, special events which may last for more, you need already to play 3-5 matches a day to redeem the prizes. Also more events are coming which will help players earn more BP, tickets easily. Keeping supporting MLBB thanks!

Regards,
SeimZ
 Author| Post time 2017-11-30 04:54 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for getting back with me. It is the Halloween Event i was talking about. I had so many issues during the event like fb sharing task issues and event task though completed i got nothing. in game i reported and waited for the issues to solved but by the time it was resolved the event is over.
Post time 2017-12-5 06:07 PM | Show all posts
i am also thinking that the event periods are too short
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 07:15 PM GMT+8