Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 531|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Login] Log in problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-24 02:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I cant log in ito the game, the screen stuck in game loading, please fix it
My user id is : Osama Bin Laden
Level : 30
Post time 2017-11-24 02:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So Mobile Legends apparently treats their users with utter disrespect and are not willing to follow Google play terms of service. I'm sure you guys are curious what happened well, let me tell you. It was this wonderful day when, I decided you know what I'm going to buy some diamonds. Well to find out I spent $100 on purchasing diamonds and I have put a other $150 into the game before this that I spent on characters. I decided I want to try the Magic wheel spin. So I spent over 4k dimionds on the spin and kept going and after awhile saw I wasn't getting my rewards it just took my diamonds screen loaded went back to main menu figured that was supposed to happen... NOOOPE lost of 4k diamonds and called Google play after Moonton ignored my messages for two days. They recommended a refund I said yea that would be ok, Google play did tell me that I would no longer be able to purchase any more currency on the game after this I said that was fine I just enjoy the game. Well get my refund and a day later get these messages that I posted in the button of this. So I contact Mobile Legends again and they tell me it is illegal to refund in their game. They say my bought characters have been frozen si that's $150 worth of characters and skins that I did not ask for a refund for. Now they are refusing to unfreeze my character and refund me.Hoping someone that can help sees this.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 10:46 PM GMT+8