Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3089|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Server Issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-27 04:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am from the Philippines, playing on iPhone 6s so hardware performance is not an issue for me and I also have a fast internet connection (Wi-Fi).

My problem is, why am I getting 200ms+ ping on every game I queued on? I mean I ensure that no one is downloading when I play the game and other things to ensure to have decent ping.

On the pre-game interface I get 30-60ms but while in game it gives me 200ms+.

I also play DotA2 on my PC which gives me around 40-60ms on SEA server (Singapore).

Please if it happens to have a modulator see this post kindly redirect me to my respective server, because I think I have been queing up on a wrong server.

IGN: Khaz
ID: 9287577
Device: iPhone 6s - iOS 11.3.2
Post time 2017-11-27 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Hi itskhaz,

Have you checked your server your are playing in? It seems like you are not playing in SEA server. You can check it in-game by clicking your avatar > account settings > server list.

Best Regards,
Medhiv
Post time 2017-11-27 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but Apple users doesn't have the options to check or switch servers and again, if i'm not mistaken, even if there was an option to switch between server, it would be between normal and advance server but not actually your in game server.
But according to what itskhaz is experiencing, It's certain that it's got something to do with the in-game match making server mechanics itself as I'm playing from Philippines and same thing happened to me for the last few weeks. Don't know how the server match up mechanics work but I have to say it sure does need some work done.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-27 03:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@Mediv,@Avian is correct, there is no server selection menu in our iOS version of the game. I also wonder why I don't queue more often with my fellow Filipino players?
Post time 2017-11-27 06:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Was about to post about this issue too. I've been havi this for quite some time now, and tbh, its just the most frustrating one among all the othdr issues. That's actually my reason for finallymaking an acc here so i could just post my concern. It's something that had me gotten a lot of reports, alongside the trashtalks and the name calling. People would tell you TO NOT PLAY IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PING IS TOO HIGH. But apparently, its something that you'll never see coming. Pre-game, ping shows you a promising no less than 16ms, then in-game, about as early as the first clash, you'll start running through the walls and then maybe 5 seconds later your back at base, cause apparently, youve been dead. Seriously, i hope devs get to work on this cause, in my case,each time this happens, it could actually ruin my mood althrough out the day. Hahahah. But really, ive tried everything, and im sure the problem exist on your ends. I cant blame the players for being mad at someone who runs thru walls althrough put the game. Oh, and btw, im in US, so im thinking that it actually happen in more than just one server
 Author| Post time 2017-11-27 10:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Me too, in pre-game interface my ping is pretty low, Green WiFi symbol appears and like what you've said, in-game ping is totally a diffrent story, I'm lucky if my ping is below 200z
Post time 2018-12-7 12:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts

[LAG] SERVER

Edited by cypher123 at 2018-12-7 12:58 AM

I have lag for almost 6 months since battle royal update. Before battle royal it was good and fast and low ping also. IAM still have lag for some time and for once i get good ping then i joined for another match, again i get this shiity lag at maximum 287ms minimum is 207ms. Basically iam from Pakistan but mostly time i play with Philippines and Malaysian and Indonesian players and their server is farther from my country and this cause me lag. when i ever i match make or join for match. l get Philippines players a lot and some time Indonesian players. I reported Mlbb many times and their response was " change ur network or play with good wifi" * i have good and fast 4G network also i tried the wifi and still the result is same. This game is become worst in day by day. i love this game very much but the people that doesn't care to its customer is SHAME. Sorry for my bad english and Hope y'all understood.
ID: 27533223
ServerID: 2038
Devices: LG g5
                Ipad mini 4
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 12:19 PM GMT+8