Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 970|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[lag] Severe lag issues with egyptian players

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-28 07:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good afternoon, first of all i want the person reading this to understand that this is not an individual problem, literally 100% of egyptian players are having this issue.
Since last update , for a faster match making u made servers opened and that is the core of the problem.. we ..”egyptians” have an extremely  slow internet connection (3rd world internet) to matchup with other servers (for example to match up with an european server we get a stable 150 ping) which is almost unplayable. And since last update i see many egyptian players quitting game or going inactive until “lag fix”. So all im asking for rethinking about rerolling that change at lleast for egypt as an exception. We dont mind to wait 10min in matchmaking to have a stable match with 40-50 ping like we used to, instead of having an instant match making with an unplayable game that is coming after it. #saveegypt
Post time 2017-11-28 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Hi stormsenpai,
Thanks for your concern. If it is happening to almost all of the players, it need urgent attention. I will relay this to our officials, at the same time do contact customer service in-game and report your problem with your friends, for more ears from Moonton. Keep supporting MLBB thanks!

Regards,
SeimZ
 Author| Post time 2017-11-28 11:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow fast answer, thanks alot, we will do everything possible from our side as mlbb players.
Post time 2017-11-30 12:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
We will switch to AoV if you didn't fix the problem.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-30 05:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If mods can keep us updated we would rly appreciate it. Cuz rly having the game unplayable like this makes our patience running out
Post time 2017-12-1 02:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I preached to hundreds of my friends to switch to AoV, and they did. AoV deserves our money more, and we'll keep playing there till you start giving a fuck about your players, bye!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 08:34 PM GMT+8