Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 390|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Service] BAN

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-29 09:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
would suggest changing the punishment system for afk and others in style from minutes to hours. So something like CS: GO
Post time 2017-11-29 11:38 PM | Show all posts
And intentional feeders, one afk in my team = 4v5, one feeder = 4v6

I've saw someone intentionally run directly to enemy tower at lvl 1, then stood there and die, and did this over and over again.

Reporting this doesn't take any effect to that feeder at all, all you get is a notification said "we're processing this" and nobody give it a shit.

So this kind of behavior happens nearly every 2 games, which is really killing this game. Devs, if you don't take any action, you'll be totally screwed up by these trolls and everyone will turn into a troll since there's no/trivial  punishment.
Post time 2017-11-30 01:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BattleID 235390932619285999, I strongly recommend the person incharge to view the game record of the above battleid. Observe the game played by “MFC MaDZai”. Personality and attitude like this should have banned from the game but not just credit score deduction. I hope Mobile Legend can give is a better and healthier game play.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-23 11:57 PM GMT+8