Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: tianziwei
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.2.36 (Advance Server Version 2017.11.30 )

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-1 02:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have fully upgraded Physical and Magic Emblem Set. After update i lose all my  progress? Without compensation? I spend some BP, emblem and diamonds for this its no fair.
Post time 2017-12-1 02:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by WtripleO at 2017-12-1 03:00 AM
shadow1110 replied at 2017-11-30 06:44 PM
So, what happens to the old emblem sets? so much bp and magic dust spent on them. do they just get r ...

It would more or less be the same wherein certain emblems like for instance Physical emblems(currently lvl 60) renamed to Marksman Emblem(Just an example) then it will also be level 60 although discussions are still being made as to reset would be made or carry over which is why it is being tested in advance server first.

PS. Will clarify this further when the patch hits.
Post time 2017-12-1 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Edited by WtripleO at 2017-12-1 03:11 AM
shadow1110 replied at 2017-11-30 06:44 PM
So, what happens to the old emblem sets? so much bp and magic dust spent on them. do they just get r ...

Basically your old emblems will carry over wherein for instance your physical lvl emblem is at 60 then when the new emblem system gets implemented it will stay the same. The exception for this is that for advance server regardless of your emblem level we'll be unlocking all talents for all emblems this is so that players in advance server can test out the new emblem system talents with less restrictions. Also the only emblem you will have to unlock would be the marksman emblem wherein this new emblem will be added along with the new emblem system.

For those who are wondering about the new emblem system you can read more about it here
Post time 2017-12-1 03:59 AM | Show all posts
doubletheg replied at 2017-11-30 03:27 PM
Actually, YSS got a slight nerf.

Really? I thought that it was a buff too.... His speed reduction has been reduced, so he moves faster while charging. As a yi sun shin user, I would say that that would be a small buff.....
Post time 2017-12-1 04:02 AM | Show all posts
doubletheg replied at 2017-11-30 03:27 PM
Actually, YSS got a slight nerf.

Oh wiat... i read it again... its both a buff and a nerf. The speed reduction has been reduced, but blood floods also does less damage to the second enemy and third enemy it hits and so on...
Well, I guess it is more of a nerf then, because the damage is decreased even tho the speed is increased... sigh...... can't believe they are nerfing yss....
Post time 2017-12-1 04:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
...Waiting for new Fanny skin. I thought the emblem was fine before, just pls dont make it a pay2win game.
Post time 2017-12-1 04:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
fatmrhamster replied at 2017-12-1 04:02 AM
Oh wiat... i read it again... its both a buff and a nerf. The speed reduction has been reduced, bu ...

Yes. A slight buff, but more on the nerf side.
Post time 2017-12-1 05:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No gift pack skin event for this month?
Post time 2017-12-1 05:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No gift pack skin event for this month?
Post time 2017-12-1 05:21 AM | Show all posts
"i.We adjusted each emblem sets' attributes and upgrading cost to make the upgrade more reasonable. Total cost will be almost the same as before. Magic dust and emblem fragments can still be used to upgrade emblem sets. "

dont make me laugh lol. seriously ? you make it better? making upgrade more reasonable? and cost slightly less than old one? and yet it was 8 emblem set now its 9 emblem set? looooooooooooooool  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 03:09 AM GMT+8