Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 16780|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Service] Able to transfer skins without costing diamondss!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-4 05:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
We should be able to transfer skins. For example, if you have a skin of layla (green flash), then you can gift it to your friend without costing diamonds. PLEEAAASEEE
 Author| Post time 2017-12-4 05:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Able to transfer skins without costing diamonds!! ( PART 2)

When you transfer the skin to your friend, you will lose the skin because you sent it.
Post time 2017-12-4 06:21 PM | Show all posts
This would actually reduce the amount of income that MLBB will get because there will be 3rd party skin resellers, which I think MLBB is preventing.

So I guess this idea will not be adotped my friend.
Post time 2017-12-4 07:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Skin scamming would also be a thing
Post time 2017-12-4 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Hi Bosconovitch!
Skin transfering isn't a bad idea although the cons out weigh its pros which is why it is not implemented or as far as it goes, it won't be implemented since aside from players getting the possibility of getting scammed or turned into a black market. This is also to lessen the temptations of players risking to lose their accounts/skins/items for "shady" offers.

Although if you can think of possible solutions to over come these kinds of problems it is most welcomed as your opinions are still highly regarded and taken into consideration.
Post time 2017-12-4 09:29 PM | Show all posts
1. That would be less income for MLBB.
2. People could just transfer their smurf account's skin (that could be possibly be gotten from lucky spin) to their main which is pretty unfair since they got it for free.

And MLBB needs income, income, income {:5_133:}
Post time 2017-12-5 01:49 PM | Show all posts
No Money No Talk {:5_117:}
Post time 2017-12-5 02:09 PM | Show all posts
The black market will comes into the picture, and the whole economy will go haywire. If its just for your own well being, pls avoid coming in to suggest. There are already alot of such post. Use the search.
Post time 2017-12-11 10:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MONEYTON NOT ABLE THIS BECAUSE HER ONLY WANT A MONEY....
Post time 2018-5-26 03:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2017-12-4 09:14 PM
Hi Bosconovitch!
Skin transfering isn't a bad idea although the cons out weigh its pros which is why ...

Hi, I have two (2) accounts, is it possible for you guys to transfer all my skins and bp from my first account to my second account? I do not know where or how to reach out to anyone about this but any help would be greatly appreciated.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 10:48 AM GMT+8