Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4667|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Crashing] GAME CRASH EVERYTIME I PLAY

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-5 06:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Congratulation moonton, you just wasted 5min of my life to make a acc at the forum because your support service is horrible

Here is a quick update, after zhask patch update the game CRASH every single time i play rank, classic brawl you name it

IT DOESNT CRASH when i at the menu area or other place or chat. So why on earth it only crash when i actually play the game
ITS VERY FRUSTRATING AND THE REPLY I GET FROM FB ADMIN PAGE MAKE ME WANNA FLIP TABLE

i never crash since last year, so this fella that use the fb admin ml reply to my issue saying lol you lag that why you crash

well funny thing is, i DONT lag the game just FORCE CLOSE itself. and its not funny if it happen more than 2 time while you playing the game because every time i reopen the game i lose 1min + in game time that would mean 1 or 2 lvl differences. And you can imagine how funny everyone lvl 12 i still lvl 6 coz of the fricking crash. That reply give me cancer and its the in game support are far more better because they dont reply. Really now

so enough the rant how to fix it?

I DELETE DATA AND CACHE doesnt work

I DELETE some app or what so ever to free my memory card space DOESNT WORK

I REINSTALL THE game DOESNT WORK

you know, funny thing is only ML that crash. I didnt crash open other app or playing other game.

Please solve this issue or you can kiss your 40 heroes 25 skins player money good bye.
Post time 2017-12-5 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ChrisssCrossed at 2017-12-5 08:11 PM

Hello there Sir!

Can you provide what kind of phone you are using?

Also you can try this.

Setting > change graphics to low > Try custom match vs bots first to make sure it doesn't crash :)

after doing that and it works try reverting back to your old graphic settings and try the Custom mode again just to make sure it doesn't crash.
Also is your OS Oreo(8.0) right now? I heard the game has problems with the updated OS.
Post time 2017-12-5 08:09 PM | Show all posts
hi there,
There are several causes of crashes in my experience,
1. Smartphone in Overheat state.
2. Too many open applications so the RAM is full.
3. The signal is not good or the signal is used more than one device.

I do not know what the cause of the problem you are experiencing right now, because I have never experienced this problem. but if this continues, you should immediately contact customer service in-game.

Some of my friends advise this problem by doing relogin every 2 games, stop the game and let his smartphone rest. occasionally do reset the connection, because the connection is the main cause of defeat in the game.

Comments

if the problem is from MLBB, then everyone is experiencing the same thing. while not all experience it. means the problem is in the HP user.  Post time 2017-12-6 10:05 AM
Ask the user to specify the spec used HP, RAM, OS, ROM, etc. can only be analyzed. because this problem comes from the HP user.  Post time 2017-12-6 10:05 AM
Post time 2017-12-7 03:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same here. In lobby the high frame rate works flawlessly but in game it does runs 30 fps below even your in high frame, you need to swith application to run the higb frame in game. Iphone X user here
Post time 2018-2-16 07:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sye nak kn hero sye in lobbt
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 12:07 AM GMT+8