Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1412|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Service] What's missing from Mobile Legends

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-5 09:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I mean think of it, we know each hero has a story and thie rown background, but it's honestly really stale to simply just read them (as if anyone reads them anyways) and getting the impression of just "huh" I mean, just think of it, Each hero has a different attribute to how they became wo they are but there's never really an explanation why, why there are so many heroes, how they came to be together,what the heroes are doing and their motives. That's what's really is missing.
I mean take a look at a game that's so simple by deafult.

simple right? just a team of classes who specializes at special tasks and capture an objective.
Now look at THIS picture of the same team but 2 years later
tf2-01.png
See what I mean?

The team now has a unique character to every class, and it feels like they have a bond with each other. They feel memorable, and why so?

Comics, animations! something as simple as comics and animations gave these simple mercenaries more than just a game character you control, but feels like something you live as! they give life to such a mindless, fictious cahracter

Now I know Mobile legends may not be the very lore-ridden game, but at the very least, do give heroes some life, it helps make the game have more heft and feel much more worthwhile to play, so yes, Moonton, do develop lore or stories for the game, wither if it's first party or backed by fan submissions, the comunity will definitely enjoy it

Post time 2017-12-8 07:43 PM | Show all posts
I would love to read about these stories. Hope somebody makes one.
Post time 2017-12-5 09:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I see Team Fortress 2, i liek
Post time 2017-12-5 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Agree to this suggestion, this would likely make the game more interesting, it should have a storyline as well not just a simple MOBA Game, players would love it. Though, as far as I know, someone did insist on making a storyline for the game. I just don't know where he had been.
Post time 2017-12-5 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-2-23 07:58 AM

I would like every character hero able to play their story line like other mode. Example Story mode, Classic mode, Ranked mode, Brawl mode and A.I mode even custom mode. Please add Story mode then choose character to play story mode like 1 vs many enemies since this extremely op.

Argus2017 replied at 2017-12-5 10:30 PM
I would like every character hero able to play their story line like other mode. Example Story mode, ...

Story do not include map like u used in classic and ranked mode. Just design different map for each character has different story line. Pls devs.

Argus2017 replied at 2017-12-5 10:32 PM
Story do not include map like u used in classic and ranked mode. Just design different map for eac ...

Mobile legends character into Action game hahahahaha it would fun to create another game.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-12-6 03:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
There should be a notification forp match popping when you tabbed out
Post time 2017-12-6 09:42 AM | Show all posts
a comic strip would suffice...
Post time 2017-12-6 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Argus2017 replied at 2017-12-5 10:30 PM
I would like every character hero able to play their story line like other mode. Example Story mode, ...

I agree wif u
Post time 2017-12-6 01:19 PM | Show all posts
I think if the story mode can be just an achievement stuff, each achievement can unlock a comic strip about that character.
Task 1: Play as Miya 3 times (Unlocks comic strip that she has to look for Estes)
Task 2: Play with Estes 2 times. (Unlocks comic strip that they should defeat Alice)
Task 3: Defeat Alice on a game with Estes. (Unlocks comic strip with their ending)
Each completed task has rewards too, and can have more tasks if the story is long.
So the game wouldn't be too large.

Or as simple as having a comic strip released on their social media pages weekly.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 06:30 AM GMT+8