Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1080|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Troll team

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-8 03:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
im stuck in this EPIC with troll team. Lose Win everytime i have 5 stars i always got a bad teammate. how is this supposed to be a "fair competition" everytime i have 5 stars i always get bad teammate and i cant rankup.
Post time 2017-12-8 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by revered_skies at 2017-12-8 09:47 AM

Same experience here, you're lucky to be stuck on epic but I'm stuck with grandmaster...and I have this friend who have fewer matches than me but now on Mythic, I asked him if he has a squad but he said he's just a solo player....I'm like...woaaahhh....lol. Must be a lucky guy plus really good skills :D
Post time 2017-12-8 11:03 AM | Show all posts
The chances of getting a good teammate is the same as getting a bad teammate especially when solo queueing and it's on both teams. That's why it's always advisable to queue w/ a team to lessen/eliminate the risk of losing.
Post time 2017-12-10 07:04 PM | Show all posts
If you play solo Q, you have to deal with 50/50 games. Playing with a squad, well thats a different ball game...
 Author| Post time 2017-12-15 11:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-1-24 10:25 PM

add me to your squad pls IGN is Alexarus

revered_skies replied at 2017-12-8 09:45 AM
Same experience here, you're lucky to be stuck on epic but I'm stuck with grandmaster...and I have t ...

add me to your squad pls IGN is Alexarus

Charles replied at 2017-12-8 11:03 AM
The chances of getting a good teammate is the same as getting a bad teammate especially when solo qu ...

You're saying i have to ask my friend to boost me up just like any other player who dont even know how to play safe in EPIC.so why dont you seperate solo queue and friends/flex queue. This is not a "fair competition" rank should be base on our skill too not asking people to boost you up to get a better rank. Then when that boosted player play alone he will feed hard. Maybe change the MMR so it can be "fair" for solo player like me or as i said earlier separate solo queue and friends/flex/boosted queue

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:55 AM GMT+8