Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 814|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Looking For Squad] Looking for teammate in SEA push Epic ranked.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-8 09:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone, I am looking teammate in SEA server to push Epic to Legend since i'm near to Legend but sadly i got 6 lose streak Epic 1 5 stars to Epic 2 4 stars. It is frustrated because cancer players. I seen them play like Elite. Idiot players and i thought system controls winrate but i noticed it could be related to boosting ranked up service. I suggest you developers will ban account then got report 5 times for being low skill player in ranked game. Automatically ban and delete account to prevent boosting ranked service and eliminate all problems in higher ranked gameplay like warrior and elite, i know many top players are doing business boosting ranked service. So please developers look for it. 5 times reported account for being low skill then submit to moderators and check video like recorded stream then put ban and delete account. Give some discipline to top players cause ruin this mobile legends, anyway, anyone can help me climb ranked Epic? To reach Legend.

IGN AJHELL

ID 78052460 3218

Miya picture.

I would glad if anyone able to help me to climb ranked to reach Legend and appreciated if you willing me to with yours squad but i wont join inside slot squad. Play as friend. I am tanker main user.
Post time 2017-12-8 04:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Country please.
Post time 2017-12-8 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Hi Argus2017,

You can also find some friends to team up with in our official discord (click this link to join https://discordapp.com/invite/mobilelegendsbangbang).

Regards,
Medhiv
 Author| Post time 2017-12-8 09:10 PM | Show all posts

Philippines
Post time 2017-12-9 03:31 AM | Show all posts

We are already friends in game. Lets try to play sometimes  
 Author| Post time 2017-12-9 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Quezo replied at 2017-12-9 03:31 AM
We are already friends in game. Lets try to play sometimes

Btw, i am tank main player
Post time 2018-1-19 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by rocksalt at 2018-1-19 02:33 AM

im a pinoy you could join our squad if you want heres the code
kagura/chou/karrie/mino..user.....
i only have a few champs right now..cuz i used all my battle points to max out the emblem that i want..
but its ok now ..im starting to collect heroes lol ..

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:48 PM GMT+8