Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 547|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Query] Which hero should i buy.. plz respond

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 02:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Im wondering which heri to buy guys. I like grock, and have played him a couple games... and gotten mvp every time. Yet i alos want helcurt, or even fasha. I don't know whether to save for those, or get grock. Or even buy lancelot. So.. guys.. which ti buy .. grock, lancelot, fasha, or helcurt?
Post time 2017-12-10 03:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If you're a good tank user or a tank main I really suggest buying grock. He has the best damage that a tank could have. In high rank tiers you can barely play lancelot since he is frequently banned or get picked by other users (most of them would fight over who gets to use him) so a good alternative would be helcurt. Fasha has good mobility too. It all depends on your playstyle. But I really recomend grock if you play with your friends and not solo
Post time 2017-12-10 04:12 PM | Show all posts
It all depends on your playstyle. If you think that you'll do well w/ Grock not to mention he's one of the best tanks, then I'd say go for Grock. I'm not vouching for Lancelot because he'll be soon nerfed again for future patches. Regarding Helcurt and Fasha, Fasha is yet to be released but Helcurt will be released soon. So, I guess you'll have enough BP before you can buy Fasha. I'd say go for Grock or Helcurt.
Post time 2017-12-10 08:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Never buy Fasha unless you play CSGO like shroud
Post time 2017-12-10 08:25 PM | Show all posts
I'd suggest you to buy Grock, since you are good with him and that not a lot of people play tank. Plus Fasha will not be released any time soon. As for Lancelot he will get nerfed in the next update. But if you want to be the type of person who wants to be fast and just go for kills then choose Helcurt. It's either Grock or Helcurt.
Post time 2017-12-11 11:49 AM | Show all posts
not recommend fasha (new Mage), need hard train for her Ulti. i suggest u buy Grock or Helcurt. (better is buy this two hero XD) even Helcurt has BAN on enemy, u still can pick Grock
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 09:27 PM GMT+8