Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 753|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Chrome - Ancient Mecha (Tank) (Initiator)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 05:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Bvdrst at 2017-12-10 09:32 PM

Hello! This is my first time making a hero so any feedback is appreciated! Thanks~
Name: Chrome
Role: Tank
Specialty: Initiator
Type: Ancient Mecha

Passive (Powering Charge): When it does not attack or use a spell for 20 seconds, it will go into supercharge, increasing its movement speed by 20% and adding a shield equal to 20% of its max HP, as well as amplifying the effects of its spells. If Chrome attacks before the charge is fully filled, it will generate a shield proportionate to the amount of time it did not attack. (The mana bar is replaced with a bar of this passive charging.)

Skill 1: Metal Attack: Disengages a gigantic metal fist to attack all enemies in a small radius, dealing 240 damage and pushing enemies away from the impact area. In supercharge, this spell deals 25% more damage. (7.0 - 5.0 seconds)

Skill 2: Arcane Explosion: Attacks all enemies in a large radius in front, dealing 240 damage and slowing enemies damaged by the spell by 30% for 2.0 seconds. In supercharge, this attack stuns for 1.5 seconds. (12.0 - 9.0 seconds)

Skill 3: Homing attack: Uses 4 homing missiles to attack the closest enemy, prioritizing enemy heroes, dealing 130 damage each attack. These homing missiles use a special heat tracking system, able to target enemies that are hiding in bushes or are invisible. During supercharge, this attack deals additional "burn" damage, inflicting another 60 damage over 3 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times. (50.0-46.0 seconds)

So there it is! Is it too powerful? Too weak? how should I edit it? Thanks for reading my hero idea!

Post time 2017-12-10 05:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ult seems a bit weak, maybe make it release 5 missiles, each missile tracks an enemy hero and deals physical damage? Other than that this looks cool.
Post time 2017-12-10 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Maybe adding a slow to the first skill or some kind of knockback much like Moskov's impale.
Post time 2017-12-10 05:52 PM | Show all posts
These OC heroes ideas are useless. MB staff already have many heroes in development and no interest on user ideas. And if they do, they just steal your ideas without giving credit.
Post time 2017-12-10 09:15 PM | Show all posts
Hi nice suggestion, any photos of Chrome to share with us?
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Bvdrst at 2017-12-10 09:40 PM

I don't have any actual images, but I imagine it would look like this.

Chrome

Chrome
Post time 2017-12-12 09:44 PM | Show all posts
It looks cool. His passive should be reconsidered tho. The power up time should scale reversely with level  down to 10 secs or so for example, at least the shield part.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 03:18 AM GMT+8