Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 922|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

ATTENTION DIGGIE MAINS...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 06:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
If you ever told to pick off Diggie, you are not alone! Let us show this playerbase that diggie is a viable pick even if the enemy doesn't have akai. Let us show them that this owl has what it takes to get more assists than the enemy team's kills combined. Let us show that we are the DIGGERS!

digger ranked.jpeg
Post time 2017-12-10 08:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HahaIsaac replied at 2017-12-10 08:03 PM
plz show us more mvp other than 2 little mvp

LOL ikr... Diggie is really a good support pick bc his ult can immune cc which is AMAZING. I mean like even if his ult didn't provide a shield he would still be an incredibly powerful support cause nothing else in the game can remove cc with such a low cooldown. (RIP purify)
Post time 2017-12-10 08:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-2-23 09:07 AM
zhangxyo replied at 2017-12-10 08:17 PM
LOL ikr... Diggie is really a good support pick bc his ult can immune cc which is AMAZING. I mean  ...

Glad you believe in the Owl!

zhangxyo since you asked kindly:
digger rankedm2.jpeg
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 08:26 PM | Show all posts
HahaIsaac replied at 2017-12-10 08:03 PM

look at bottom of thread
Post time 2017-12-10 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Diggie is a good support, but lacks damage output. However with a good Odette they form a very scary team.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Cibicida replied at 2017-12-10 10:03 PM
Diggie is a good support, but lacks damage output. However with a good Odette they form a very scary ...

I don't think Damage is what you go after when picking a support XD
Post time 2017-12-10 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Flamerays replied at 2017-12-10 10:21 PM
I don't think Damage is what you go after when picking a support XD

It matters though. The best tanks (Grock, Akai, Hilda) are partially the best tanks because they deal a lot of damage, relatively speaking. The team with more DPS has at least one edge in the teamfight. If you use Diggie, you can't have too many other teammates with low DPS which restrics your teambuilding.

Basically DPS is not the main idea behind picking a support, but being a good support AND having a lot of DPS is always better.

Like just today there was a qualifier match where one team had Diggie, Hilda, Saber, Ruby and Yi Sun Shin. The only strong damage dealer they had was YSS. They were up against a team with Grock, Akai, Karrie, Eudora and another one I forgot. But the point is that Grock and Akai form a much stronger support core than Diggie and Hilda because they have more DPS. They lost with 0 kills and 12 deaths very quickly, anyways.
Post time 2017-12-10 11:43 PM | Show all posts
Digger is best partner with Gord because of Gord is very high damage dealer and having his skills would damaging and possible stun to enemy while digger support him, of course i did use digger in ranked but not often because i always meet bad teammate so i use akai and cyclops to carries bad teammate to victory, here server Philippine.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:54 PM GMT+8