Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 501|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] a HERO that uses KNIFE or DAGGER in battle

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 07:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by code_ZERO at 2017-12-10 07:15 PM

SKILLS
PASSIVE:
     Long Distance: Throws a knife to the target. After 4 basic attacks, the next basic attack will explode dealing 50% of damage to the enemies near the target.
     Short Distance: Stub the target with his knife. After 3 basic attacks, the next basic attack will lower the targets attack and movement speed by 5% that can stack up to 10 times.

ACTIVE:
     Throws a knife connected to his hand by a rope or string to the target dealing 150 damage. This knife will connect him to the target for 1.5 seconds. While connected to the target he can forcely pull the target by moving to any direction away to the target. While connected the target he can activate the skill again to pull himself towards the target. Colliding to the target will stun the target for 1.5 seconds.

ACTIVE:
     Throws a knife that can hit up to 5 targets continuously. First hit will deal 400 damage (20% physical attack) minus 50 for each hit.

ACTIVE:
     Become invisible for 2 secods and left a knife at his position. This knife will create an illusion of the hero and will last up to 5 secods. If attacked, the knife will explode dealing damage to the attacker.

Post time 2017-12-11 07:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Helcurt
Post time 2017-12-12 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Better if you can share us some photos of your suggested Hero :)
Post time 2017-12-12 01:11 AM | Show all posts
any reference picture/art? i'm imagining a ninja but we already got hayabusa for that
 Author| Post time 2017-12-12 07:52 PM | Show all posts
Sorry I don't have any idea about his appearance and I'm not good in art . Just thought of this kind of hero. Something like a marksman assassin since he can fight in long and short range, and he has an ability that can cache an enemy or drag it anywhere he want like in a turret or toward his allies. Yes, maybe a ninja since one of the skill is like of a ninja. But there's already a ninja in the game. I don't know . Maybe you can help me with the appearance
Post time 2017-12-12 08:22 PM | Show all posts
helcurt
 Author| Post time 2017-12-13 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by code_ZERO at 2017-12-13 03:27 PM

Not like helcurt, because this one can attack in long range. Maybe you're mistaking one of the skill that can hit 5 targets as the same as one of helcurt skill. This skill is different. Its a flying knife that can hit up to 5 targets, but it'll hit those targets just ones. If the target is less than 5, lets say 3 then it will hit all those three just one time. He also can't teleport like him. Instead as a scape he create decoy of himself & become invisible for while.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 02:41 PM GMT+8