Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6162|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Stuck After Moonton Logo ( Black Screen )

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 08:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Previously I apologize if my English is not good, and I use google translation.

When I want to change the server, from main server to advance server. I have finished updating and preparing to enter the advance server, but a problem occurs when loading takes place right after the moonton logo and before the loading screen, stuck in a black screen.

If I attach the screenshot will be black image and it will be difficult to answer, but I have searched for some videos on youtube that have problems like me. ( https://youtu.be/O6J1embehCE )
Post time 2017-12-10 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Some other users have encountered this lately, but from their reports - they said that after a certain period of time with the blackscreen on the game responds.
Post time 2017-12-10 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Hi navariouz,
Have you tried basic troubleshootings , like clearing cache , restarting? Do wait for sometime, and see if the blackscreen goes off or not.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-10 10:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2017-12-10 09:43 PM
Hi navariouz,
Have you tried basic troubleshootings , like clearing cache , restarting? Do wait for  ...

I have done everything from cleaning cache & data even factory reset, and I have waited up to 1 hour and nothing happened just stuck on the black screen.
Post time 2017-12-12 05:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-1-29 07:56 PM

Same here. It happened to me when I try to change to adv server. So I reinstall and just playing the normal server instead. But after the update today, now it also happened to normal server. Wth?

Anyone know how to fix this? Already reinstall, clear cache, get a copy from friend through share it also no use.
Post time 2017-12-12 09:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
it's happen to me too. cant play still
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 04:57 AM GMT+8