Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 587|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Im just so tired of being matched withh warriors...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-10 11:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Im just so tired of being matched with warriors again and again. I myself am in epic rank, and want to try heroes out in classic. But i cant to anything when i have to try to defend all our turrets, because my team of warriors is just feeding, and the enemy are all 5 levels ahead of everyone. For the last 6 matches, ive been matched with 4 warriors wveey single time. I got mvp every time, but lost anyways, bwcause all the enemy were grandmaster and above. The game isn't fun anymore when my win rate drops like a stone, even though I do good. I can't do anything about these horrible teammates, and they drag me down. I hope the mods can fix this, or else im really gonna quit this game. Plz fix this issue.
Post time 2017-12-10 11:32 PM | Show all posts
I agree, i feel you bro similar with ranked mode having problem matchmaking. For christ sake fun game then better to try Arena of Valor and Ace of Arena ( Dota 2 game mechanic ) which really tradirtional and complicated moba so a lot pro there :). Developers are too busy to milking money from us which they doing release and make new hero too fast and also unnecessarily nerf heroes cause forced us to buy new heroes for able to rank up
Post time 2017-12-10 11:56 PM | Show all posts
That's just bad luck I suppose, then again classic shouldn't have a stable matchmaking system due to it just being casual and not competitive, no need to be a play to win as long as you did good - you did good.
Post time 2017-12-11 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Just report them for Low skill level. That option exist so that you will be matched with higher level players if you desire.
Post time 2017-12-11 10:32 AM | Show all posts
sadslick replied at 2017-12-10 11:56 PM
That's just bad luck I suppose, then again classic shouldn't have a stable matchmaking system due to ...

but classic still affect hero's winrate and overall winrate, if only it doesnt then there no problem .unlike brawl that it doesnt affect heros winrates
Post time 2017-12-11 11:02 AM | Show all posts
i agree too. i always in classic match and i'm in a legend tier.
i matched 1 master and 1 grand master in my team too and the master user choose alucard but keep hide in the grass and never farm and keep put signal "gather" and then self jump into enemy side n dead.
some more this is not afk action and control by UI. UI control even better than this stupid action.
i don't know why the matchmaking for big gap different ranking player in a team.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 09:33 PM GMT+8