Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Cooooool
Collapse the left

[Poll] How do you think about the nerf of Kagura

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-14 06:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
strawberrywaff replied at 2017-12-13 10:34 PM
They reduced the ability power of her 1st skill from 150% to 130% (which is quite a lot) and slightl ...

Thiss.. Rather than improving their playstyle, they would rather whine and ask for nerfs. The first skill has been nerf, yet people overlook that because it doesnt satisfy them. Already so much overnerfed heroes, dont make Kagura one of them.

Comments

I agree with you sir. *holds a cup of tea.  Post time 2017-12-14 08:40 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-14 11:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
chucky09 replied at 2017-12-14 06:05 AM
Thiss.. Rather than improving their playstyle, they would rather whine and ask for nerfs. The firs ...

Well what can you expect from a bunch of crybabies that can only say nerf this nerf that
Before rework: " kagura is useless" "no kagura plz"
After rework : "nerf all her skill"

the problem with these crybabies is once they see her they just use all their skill without looking if she has her umbrella or not. when they cant kill her they just say she is overpowered

Kinda remind me of a certain  LANCELORD

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 04:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
strawberrywaff replied at 2017-12-13 10:34 PM
They reduced the ability power of her 1st skill from 150% to 130% (which is quite a lot) and slightl ...

THAT'S RIGHT! GO TELL 'EM!!! But sorry man, i hate to tell you this.. but it's just pointless.. and eventually, you'll just get fed up with all sorts of this kinda posts. We've all had our moments of trying our bests, with the intent of enlightening them, to educate these ppl and yet, were still getting so much of these kids requesting Kagura to just die whenever they want to.  (like, to which extent really?   'Oh, i know! uhmmmm..i suggest  maybe typing the word "DIE!" On the ingame chatbox could instantly kill her. How that? I think that'll be more balanced...) i know im exaggerating, but so is this unbelievably high demands of taking away what's left of how Kagura originally is.

Ps

.. these "OH, I MAIN KAGURA AND I AGREE THAT SHE NEEDS TO BE NERFED..  SHE'S OP CAUSE I CAN DO THIS, THEN DO THAT" Type of players... IF YOU COULD JUST DO ALL OF US A HUGE FAVOR; STOP ADDING YOURSELVES UP TO THE WEIGHT OF THE "NERF KAG CAMPAIGN" CAUSE YOU'RE ONLY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID BY TELLING PPL TO NERF YOUR MAIN HERO. I mean, do these ppl really have any idea how pre-reworked "KAGURA MAINS" endured all the judgments and name-callings they've (i wanted to say WE but i might sound a lot more like these ppl LMAO! But foreal, this is from personal experience) gone thru back to those days where her overall usage/pick/ownership rate never reached more than 5% (overall hero winrate is a different story tho. Lol). It just doesnt make sense how the nature of her skills (with the exeption of the Purple Ult O N L Y) were considered "trash" back then but in fact, just underrated, and then "OP" now, but in fact is just what might be ignorance. Srsly tho, im probably the 3rd, then the 25th, now the 109th person to say this, BUT DAY 1 KAGURA ALREADY HAD  PRETTY MUCH ALMOST ALL OF THE ABILITIES THE YOU PPL COMPLAIN ABOUT. So please.. leave. Her. Dafuq. Alone. :)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-4-1 04:16 AM GMT+8