Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4645|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Service] [Help] Helcurt bug the Update?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-13 12:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by [P]rototyp3 at 2017-12-12 04:23 PM

Hi, this is my first post in this forum, but unfortunately the post I had planned to do on today's update will not be able to be.
Well, a few minutes ago I wanted to update the game to play and make the post on the patch notes but after updating rather the game remains on an infinite black screen and does nothing but delete the cache, restart the phone but nothing and many of my server does not work either. I would like that some developer could say what happens or at least fix the game to be able to play so many cravings to play helcurt they will not be able to be :c

My ID: 33502449
IGN: [P]rototyp3
Server: ARG. (1029 or 1079 I'm not sure since I could not enter)

Pls fix the bug I love this game and I do not want to lose it because of an error like this.

Ty

Edit: I managed to fix the problem, it seems that the game updater does not download some files in certain cell phones, what they have to do is go to the play store, go to Mobile legends and give it to update. Once updated we opened the game and we loaded the start with the image of Helcurt and the text "loadingresources_currentversion" wait a while to me it took me 10 to 15 minutes and it will restart and load normally! I hope it serves you ;)
Post time 2017-12-13 12:48 AM | Show all posts
my game is not updating after the maintenance of the day 12/122017, my phone and an iphone 5s and this one with errors please help
Post time 2017-12-13 02:52 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-13 03:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by [P]rototyp3 at 2017-12-12 04:25 PM

Problem fixed solution at the end of the post ^^

@ShanksBR
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-23 11:29 PM GMT+8