Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2426|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Trial Card system

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-13 11:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The Trial Cards are given in random I guess but most players get trail cards of the same hero or skin in a row. Please design the system so that it can give a trial card of the hero or skin the user doesnot have. And avoid giving trial cards of the hero or skin he already owns. Thanks
Post time 2017-12-13 11:20 AM | Show all posts
This suggestion is beneficial to you(player), but in another sense, it defeats the randomization of the trial card. If implemented, it means that if you have enough trial card and all other hero/skin in the bag, you will constantly have the hero/skin for use, as long as you dont use the other hero/skin cards.
Post time 2017-12-13 12:56 PM | Show all posts
I barely use my trial cards cause I don't want to lose them. XD
Post time 2017-12-13 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Trial cards are plain useless and I barely use them outside of doing tasks, I never get trial cards for heroes I plan on buying and holy hell is it annoying as fuck to have 12 kagura trial cards and no johnson trial cards. GIVE ME JOHNSON TRIAL CARDS GODAMNIT I WANNA TRY THE HERO BEFORE BUYING IT

i don't even get why they don't let you buy trial cards, it sucks balls that i can't even spend MONEY on heroes that i want. Heads up moonon, you get MONEY from it. M O N E E E E E E Y

Skin trial cards are plain useless, I almost never use them outside of bragging to my friends or other players, what's the point of using a skin anyways? to feel like you spent money on the game? Bah
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 12:30 PM GMT+8