Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 9470|Reply: 61
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Weekly Discussion #4 - Zhask

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-14 07:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
zhask.png

Weekly Discussion #4 - Hero Role: Zhask

Discussion

Welcome to the fourth installment of the Weekly Discussion Thread series! This will be a weekly occurrence in the General Discussions subforum and will serve as a place for you to discuss about a certain topic. The topics can be about a random hero, hero roles, items, emblems, battleground spells and more.

This week's topic is about the recently released mage hero, Zhask!

You can share your opinions, discuss with other users and learn about the meta.

Some questions to ponder upon and discuss:
- How viable is it to use Zhask on this patch?
- Do you think Zhask is overpowered, underpowered or balanced?
- What items are underrated on the hero?
- How does he fare against his fellow mages?
- How often have you met the hero during your matches?
- Etc.

Talk about all of these in this thread, and feel free to discuss, argue but remember to respect your fellow forum members.

Relevant Threads

Post time 2017-12-15 09:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Untuk tipe mage satu ini lebih cocok bersama tank dan fighter sebagai pembantu, yang sedikit mengganggu cuma di move speed nya aja
Post time 2017-12-15 03:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
"Or Lolita damage out put could kill the spawn before Zhask’s cool down is up."    LOL....if a tank's damage output can do such, dev can simply remove zhask fr game totally already...why not u input some constructive opinion and feedback instead, with something thought thru ur brain?
Post time 2017-12-14 08:54 PM | Show all posts
I see him alot, he's really good at defending and can aid in teamfights /alot/, in my opinion atleast. Although, if you have lifesteal and can easily shred him down - then you can just go past his turret for him immediately. He's not overplayed but he's sort of popular yeah.
Post time 2017-12-15 06:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
when I use this zhask hero, many advantages that I can be from the ease in maintaining or destroying the tower. Another advantage is that when playing the team and it is very helpful, this hero is very good when the game solo or as a whole team
Post time 2017-12-15 06:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same the other mage, they can range to fight, i think zhask is not good in late game.
Post time 2017-12-15 08:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-1-10 01:35 PM
Nivk replied at 2017-12-15 06:42 AM
Same the other mage, they can range to fight, i think zhask is not good in late game.

i thk they nerf (scale down) his spawn & ulti late game  dmg in this patch (or was it the previous i forgot)

i could feel his spawn dmg is slightly lower now a time goes on

he has lack of mobility and squishy so really requires much protection fr his team

protecting and taking down towers is his real strength

1 thing could improve is spawn shld have the same aiming mechanics as zhask himself (i.e. what the player set in setting), priority shld always aim enemy hero 1st (locked / lowest hp / nearest depends on player game setting) whenever enemy hero appears WITHIN the spawn attack range area

devs can also consider increasing the max distance between zhask and spawn b4 spawn disappears by slightly bit

and on item discussion (concentrated energy) here, should spell vamp apppies too on Spawn's basic attack?? i heard it only applies on Zhask skill 2 & 3 only, so i didnt build concentrated energy... any 1 can kindly confirm?
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-12-15 08:49 AM | Show all posts
SleepyJun replied at 2017-12-15 08:29 AM
and on item discussion (concentrated energy) here, should spell vamp apppies too on Spawn's basic at ...

I think so, if you use concentrated energy on zhask, he will not get lifesteal even when your spawn using his stun skill. It only works on 2 & 3 rd skill as far as i know.
Post time 2017-12-15 09:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-1-10 01:35 PM

omg next patch 1.2.40 zhask is NERF AGAIN WTF?!  spawn hp in ulti form got Nerfed by HALF... zzzzz WTF does it even warrant such huge nerf???
every single mage has been nerf now with the glaring exception of AURORA AND KAGURA... and as things stand now in mythical glory, aurora and kagura ARE THE MOST META MAGE (thats why kagura is being banned 2nd most after lancelot)... and here u are nerfing the newly released mage and ask "HOW VIABLE IS ZHASK COMPARING TO OTHER MAGES?"  zzzzzzzzzzz
Post time 2017-12-15 10:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
- How viable is it to use Zhask on this patch? Not really good if compared with Aurora and Kagura.  - Do you think Zhask is overpowered, underpowered or balanced? A bit underpowered, it would be good if increase the range of how long zhask can stay before the spawn disappear.  - What items are underrated on the hero?. Maybe swift boots. - How does he fare against his fellow mages? He lacks of mobility unlike Kagura, Cyclops, Harley, and doesn't have that cc to stop enemy charge unlike Aurora and Eudora. - How often have you met the hero during your matches? Not as usual as the old new-released hero.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:03 PM GMT+8