Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Hexcellion
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Weekly Discussion #4 - Zhask

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-19 10:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Windsz replied at 2017-12-19 10:04 AM
I think this hero is op.. he is a defender and pusher.. dont compare hin with kagura rora or dora be ...

You can give them suggestions by clicking customer service icon in the game (between profile level and youtube icon) :)
Post time 2017-12-19 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Nivk replied at 2017-12-15 05:42 AM
Same the other mage, they can range to fight, i think zhask is not good in late game.

yes it's true..
Zhask is not good in late game..
I agree..
and to beat zhask, it's easy..
run from the back of zhask..
don't run from in front of zhask..
but from the back..
Post time 2017-12-19 04:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please Nerf the zhask tower range or add cool down to tower spawn! With zilong I can kill him easily but he explodes and his tower also eats a lot of HP which is bad! Need slight nerfing!!
Post time 2017-12-19 08:29 PM | Show all posts
I think, this mage is over power...

But I like it, instant kill.. so cool
Post time 2017-12-20 08:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
There could have been multiple solutions if the devs really wanted him to have more active skills added to his summon and summon buff ultimate. They could have done it as replacing the first skill or the ultimate skill with a different active skill once the spawn is summoned. Like how the skills change when Kagura has her umbrella or not and any other hero which has dual purpose skills like Roger and Lolita.  Looking at his UI with 4 skills instead of the standard three for every other existing heroes right now irks me more than it should. I really don't like the concept of having 4 skills on a hero.  It's probably my OCD talking, but yeah.
Post time 2017-12-20 08:46 PM | Show all posts
all i want to say is the recent nerf was unnecessary  also why does spell vamp dosent work on him his life steal should be improved from concentrated energy
Post time 2017-12-21 09:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As a Zhask user I find that he is lack of mobility. Doesnt give him much threat when he is not near his allies or tower. very squishy. Required a lot of mana that make u unable to spam his skills even though je had 4 skills(LOL). The least u can do for Zhask is increase his movement speed.
Post time 2017-12-21 10:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
SleepyJun replied at 2017-12-15 08:27 AM
i thk they nerf (scale down) his spawn & ulti late game  dmg in this patch (or was it the previous ...

Ffccdyxc
Post time 2017-12-21 11:05 AM | Show all posts

"Ffccdyxc"

What is this?..
I don't understand..
Hmmm..
Are you drunk?..
Hahaha..
Post time 2017-12-21 05:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nekroz replied at 2017-12-15 10:26 AM
- How viable is it to use Zhask on this patch? Not really good if compared with Aurora and Kagura.   ...

Yes it's true..plis rework this issue
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 08:24 PM GMT+8