Author: Hexcellion
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Weekly Discussion #4 - Zhask

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-21 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-1-10 01:42 PM

jelas lah, semua hero kalau di gank pasti mati

mageexpertJ! replied at 2017-12-15 08:43 PM
Zhask is dangerous but the problem with him is he does'nt have a escape skill.Lowhealth spawner in e ...

i think hellcurt is more difficult than zhask
Post time 2017-12-25 04:58 AM | Show all posts
I think Zhasks Ultimate does too much damage. Like it does insane damage AND it stuns, that's not cool. In solo queue Zhask is almost a bad hero, but when they have a 5 man team it's so hard to get past him. Or win the teamfight. And the problem is that the skill description on Zhask is very vague on this. We don't know how exactly how much damage the spawn or the ultimate does.

I just played a match as Hylos who's one of the tankiest heroes. I have Cursed Helmet and Athena's Shield, and still when I engage a teamfight I instantly lose like 70% of my HP. And I'm positive it's because of Zhask, they also had Cyclops, Grock, Zilong and Layla. But when Cyclops ults me it only tickles me so I know the burst didn't come from him. It's that Ultimate spawn that does insane damage and stuns at the end, which means they just need one stun and I'm dead guaranteed. We were both level 15 and the only magic resist I was going to build was Immortality.

Another problem is that he farms super fast. His lane clear is insane for a mage, and he takes Lord and Turtle down by himself if needed, or insanely fast with some backup. Like you don't even have time to contest Lord because it will be gone. And his spawn scales with level which a mage shouldn't really do. A mage should scale mostly from items. Combine the scaling with his insane farm and he becomes fed really fast. And the moment you try to contest him, he just runs under tower and hides behind his spawn (which will stun you if you chase).

I'm not saying that he is broken per se, but he feels unbalanced. He's too powerful in pushing lanes and his slow mobility as a mage doesn't seem to matter much (Glowing Wand and Rapid Boots compensate just fine).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:14 AM GMT+8