Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1070|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Aghanim Sceptre-like item that give the buff introduced in Christmas Mode

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-15 03:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by codevans at 2017-12-15 04:54 PM

So I have watched Christmas Mode buff for 30 heroes and I think it will be very wasteful to ditch that buff after the event is over. I mean look at Alice buff with her 2nd skill or Saber buff with 8 flying sword (don’t count Eudora ulti pls, that is not fair to hit by thunderbolt 3 times over).

So i think it will be the best chance for Moonton/Mobile Legend to introduce a very high price item that function like Aghanim Sceptre from DotA. The item will change the effect of specific skill of the heroes. The changed/buffed skill will take reference from the buff introduced in Christmas Mode.

As for the fairness of this item and buff, here’s my argument. The items only change 1 specific skill so it’s not a big deal. Also to use this buff, player must sacrifice 1 slot inventory to buy item so they cannot use maximum damage build.

Well that’s my idea anyway, if you have different idea regarding this topic, feel free to contribute in this Poll.
Thank you for your attention.

*EDIT: sry i forgot to explain the mechanism of this item, basically this item has an ability to change a specific skill of several(not all of them) hero. In DotA, this item or Aghanim Sceptre normally will change the ultimate skill. but in my vision, i suggest to use the buff that been introduced in Christmas Mode as basic idea so the developer dont need to create a new formula of aghanim-like item buff. This item work as a game changer and not as a main item, for example: lets say Fanny get nerfed again, the developer can use this item for optional buff for her so the player can choose to use normal-nerfed build of Fanny or to use buffed skill with this item.
Single Polls, Total 14 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2017-12-17 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Albeit I have to vote for agree (since it's pretty interesting), the implementation would cause a slight disturbance in a balance for item slots and for the hero lineup itself.
Well, ML:BB heroes are not all balanced well like DotA.

If the devs would pick a user sugested items, I would love an Observer Ward style item from the game you mentioned lol. Map vision and control would be so much fun for us supports... {:5_125:}

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-12-17 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2017-12-17 06:33 PM
Albeit I have to vote for agree (since it's pretty interesting), the implementation would cause a sl ...

Thanks, i have waiting for second opinion like this one.
Regarding your idea about Observer Ward, have you see my hero idea named AT-R2/SHEILA? In this hero idea i including a skill with Observer Ward as the base mechanism, of course with my own perks. The reason why i include the mechanism as a skill is because the nature of MLBB is Skill Based with limited movement and targeting system.

I think if the Dev/Moonton create an active items it will have a same mechanism as Heroes Evolved mechanism, and because both of them are Mobile Game it will take too much attention for plagiarism or something close with that. That's why i believe the only way MLBB can use some item from different MOBA without get too much attention is to convert the mechanism into Skill Based, and thats is the Nature of MLBB itself.

Anyway that is my opinion and i absolutely have no idea about the policy of MLBB Dev, so take my opinion as a babble and don't think too hard .

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-17 07:36 PM | Show all posts
codevans replied at 2017-12-17 07:29 PM
Thanks, i have waiting for second opinion like this one.
Regarding your idea about Observer Ward, h ...

Yups, I've seen that thread, mate!
Quite the idea, hope the devs would like it.

I haven't played Heroes Evolved yet so I have no idea about this warding system there.
But, to put the warding mechanism into a skill for a certain hero would means any supports (if any) out there would likely to pick the only heroes with map vision and control available.

I just sincerely hope they would find a way (without breaching any legal terms and copyright infringements) to make an active item similar to observer wards. An active items could be used by any hero (especially supports) and not just one.

Yups, all these were just fun ideas.
No need to think too hard, indeed~ {:5_122:}

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-12-17 08:01 PM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2017-12-17 07:36 PM
Yups, I've seen that thread, mate!
Quite the idea, hope the devs would like it.

absolutely agree

You should try another game like Heroes Evolved and Vain Glory, both of them has game mechanism of active items and it's good.

But like i said, the Nature of MLBB is the skill based MOBA, it only focus on the player to use heroes skill as the best as they can. That's why the heroes cannot be balance no matter what, because if Developer balancing the heroes skill then the game will be so much monotonous.

If Dev want to expand the freedom and creativity of player, first they must fixing the lack variety in the items, after the variety of items has expanded they can move on to balancing the heroes skill. This is a step taken by DotA Allstars when it still on warcraft 3 Mod Maps.

Back then DotA Dev had more focus on the items change and balance, once it's done they move to create new heroes. Even now DotA and LOL only change the balance of the items and rarely balancing the heroes because they know that with a good items combination it can cover up a lack of power from heroes skill.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 04:25 PM GMT+8