Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: w3ace
Collapse the left

[Unclassified] Web App - Pick a Hero, Pick Gear, See affected Stats & Attributes

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-2-22 07:05 AM | Show all posts
Ok, I've added hero leveling into the equation so you can see what the build will be like at level 1 - level 15.

Just pick a level and see the stats change.  
Post time 2017-2-23 03:20 AM | Show all posts
Love your work w3ace! Keep it up!

However, you should add the cap into the calculations. Such as Atk Speed and CDR (40%).
Also, you missed one Attack Gear, the Blue Sword which grants a shield when HP drops below 30%.
And one last thing, some of the calculations are inaccurate, such as Blood Wings, where it adds 2 HP for every magic power added. Which means if i added 400 magic power from other gears, I would have +800 HP, which currently the system isn't calculating. There are some other unique passives as well, including eternal scepter.

ANyway, I know you put in a lot of effort into this and I truly sincerely LOVE the work you are doing!
I'm not pressuring you (even though I know it sounds like I am), I just wanted to inform you of some things in case you didn't know about them.

Take your time, you've contributed more than enough to the community, Thanks again w3ace <3
Post time 2017-2-23 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Missing some passives from items like Heavenly Feather. Awesome website. Like Liith said, you need to consider the caps like 2.5 attack speed and 40% cooldown reduction. I would like to suggest to add stat change when jungle blue buff or red buff is applied.
 Author| Post time 2017-2-23 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Great stuff, keep it coming. I don't know how you learn all this stuff about caps and alternate buffs, but I'm learning. I've enjoyed building the site, but I've missed playing so the next update may be a little while.
Post time 2017-2-23 08:19 PM | Show all posts
The caps I had to test it in custom with Rafaela. Theoretically if Raf had 100% cooldown, your whole team would be immortal. I counted the seconds of her max level then added cooldown items and counted the seconds and I did some math lol. I think I divided her max level cooldown to her max level cooldown with cd items. I noticed that she couldn't spam her Ult after having 100% cooldown reduction so I came to a conclusion that it was 40-60% and had to confirm with the moderators and they told me it is 40%. For attack speed, I just added all Phantom Scarlett on Miya and it ended up to 2.5 attack speed any faster and they will be Gatling guns. Some of these caps are based off other MOBAs like LoL. I believe lifesteal doesn't have a cap in game or maybe it is 100% highest but I haven't asked moderators. I might test hp regent and mana regen to see if there is a cap.
Post time 2017-2-24 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Nice app lads!
Post time 2017-2-24 03:17 AM | Show all posts
hahaha good work
keep it up!!
Post time 2017-2-24 07:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please optimize the images for faster loading.
Post time 2017-2-24 08:34 PM | Show all posts
I noticed that some of the in-game Defense Gears with Armor has been mismatched with Magic Resistance, and the Dominance Ice adds 500 Mana not HP.
Post time 2017-2-25 04:29 AM | Show all posts
Nice app +1
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 03:00 PM GMT+8