Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Flamerays
Collapse the left

[Poll] [Poll] Which role is the most Hardest/Stressful?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-18 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Obviously is LancelORD... tank and support I must say. LancelORD... tank? When I succesful discrowding enemies, my teammates suppose to kill their unprotected ADC or supporter, but they just try to kill their tank, or worst, back to jungle looking for jungle pet. End with: I die/run with low HP, noob tank. LancelORD... support? Most of the time my teammates just let enemies pass through them and kill me. End with: I fail to support and die, noob support.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 03:01 AM | Show all posts
Support imo, having to deal with all of the hate if you fail as a great support and having to think down about yourself knowing that you're dragging your team down is kinda bad. It's probably just me who thinks that I'm not giving lots of support to my team but eh, yeah.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 04:01 AM | Show all posts
Definitely LanceLORD

more likely to DIE. {:5_128:}
most blame by teammates. {:5_136:}
makes the most CALL OUTS (NERF! INCREASE PRICE! BUFF!) {:5_125:}
feels pain every time a teammate unintentionally feeds. {:5_126:}

My serious vote: Pure Fighters. Somewhat squishy. Best fighters carry and win the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 04:02 AM | Show all posts
LanceLORD LMAO got me dying

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 06:04 AM | Show all posts
Some people are bad at some roles, some people are good at that role. There isent a hard role for me but i would have to say tank i guess if i had to choose, i just think people only care about kills and not pick a role like tank or support.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 08:14 AM | Show all posts
When no one picks a tank , fighters are torn between 2 builds and become a meat shield .

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-18 01:32 PM | Show all posts
LanceLORD? You mean it LancelORD or Lancelot?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-19 06:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think its support. Its rare nowadays to have a team that doesn't flame you for picking Rafaela/Estes/Nana. If they did let you, prepare for the incoming OMG no heal, Noob Nana no transform, Fck Rafa Where's your stun?!! Lol. I use all three of them. Diggie is okay though..

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-19 04:44 PM | Show all posts
I go with tanks and support but since i mostly go the support role, I EFFIN HATE IT WHEN I MADE A SET UP FOR THEM ONLY TO WASTE THE OPPORTUNITY IN KILLING THE HERO.  THERE ARE ALSO THOSE IDIOTS WHO BLAME EVERYTHING TO THE SUPPORT.
I am also raising my middle finger to those dumbshts who say "change Diggie". " Aww auto-lose Rafa" "No Estes".  I've been with jerks like these as a long time support player. Some even blaming my hero choice even if they're the ones feeding on the other lane LOOOOL. Matches often end with my hero choice getting gold medals or even MVPs just because of assists and playing safely.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-19 06:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
support or tank bc sometimes ur forved to pick one but when teamfiggt starts none of ur teammates are around u

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-4-1 04:22 AM GMT+8