Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 455|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] This is a serious issue, I need help!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-22 04:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I don't know if its' a bug or hack!
All was good when suddenly one day my Mobile Legends game started matching up itself and plays matches as "AFK" even when am offline. I have reinstalled the game multiple times, that doesnt help. Every time I open my game I see lots of past results me being afk and losing. This is affecting my stats really bad and I don't want to delete this account made lots of good friends and I want to play with them.
My ID: 41428890 you can look at my past results if you want.
I NEED HELP! Please if you have any suggestions please inform me asap.

Post time 2017-12-22 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Are you sure that it's doing itself by its own? or maybe there's someone or another person who has access on your account. Be sure that your account is secure first.
Post time 2017-12-22 05:46 PM | Show all posts
and btw, you need to remember, have you ever share your account detail to anyone/anysite/anything???
Post time 2017-12-22 08:49 PM | Show all posts
зларсвтуйте помогите вернуть свой аккаунт
Post time 2018-4-1 10:07 PM | Show all posts
it happened to me once and i was like wtf i've never played roger and then i saw my past result afk-ing and bronze with default build and i was like 'b*tch i wasn't even in the advance server when this creepy past result happened xD good thing it only happen once... ONCE
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-10 02:12 PM GMT+8