Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 750|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] [BUG] Lost Original Server Account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-28 09:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BilBoy at 2017-12-28 10:02 PM

When I want to go back to my original server account from advanced server, it suddenly took me back to the tutorial page for the new player. But then it says that something that I can skip the tutorial and when I skip it, it bring me to new account. I cannot find my real account. When I check the binded social platforms, it was the same account that I have been using on my real account. I try to find my account by using the Add Friend and I could see that I still can use settings and all with the ID on my profile but it doesn't seem that it was connected to my real account. Both of the account (real and new) has the same ID. Is this some kind of bug? I kindly appreciate your help.

p/s : I never recharge my diamonds or using any kind of sites related to Mobile Legends so I don't think I was hacked.

Here are some screenshot that might help...

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-28 at 21.49.06.jpeg

Real Account

Real Account

New Account

New Account
WhatsApp Image 2017-12-28 at 21.49.05(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2017-12-28 at 21.49.05.jpeg
Post time 2017-12-28 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Hello o/,

Are you sure you tried to bind your account? This is possibly a new bug, but might I suggest you try to refresh the game and do some basic troubleshoots or unbind and bind the game to see if it helps.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-28 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-1-25 12:15 PM
Zazme_Yakuza replied at 2017-12-28 10:22 PM
Hello o/,

Are you sure you tried to bind your account? This is possibly a new bug, but might I sugg ...

Yes I had tried it but nothing happen

Zazme_Yakuza replied at 2017-12-28 10:22 PM
Hello o/,

Are you sure you tried to bind your account? This is possibly a new bug, but might I sugg ...

Please help me retrieve my account because it says the information that I provided is not correct. I'm not sure what it is but I think maybe it was the date I created my account. Is there any way to contact you to help me retrieve my account back?
Post time 2018-1-6 06:36 AM | Show all posts
BilBoy replied at 2018-1-6 12:17 AM
Please help me retrieve my account because it says the information that I provided is not correct. ...

Please contact our Customer Service via in-game, you can do so by clicking the Profile Avatar on the top right corner in between the Experience Bar and the YouTube Icon and tap your designated option, or email them at : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com. But please take note that it might take them 3-9 days to reply since they have a lot of player queries in their queue. Kindly fill out the information so that it won’t be such a hassle for you and for them too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-23 08:03 AM GMT+8