Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 306|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] Help?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-29 05:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I heard and I know that selling your account is against the rules. I am just wondering if it's okay to give it away though. I am planning to give my account to my brother because I made a new one with better stats and I don't want to just abandon this account. Will it be safe if I unbind my account and bind his instead? Since I am planning to use it to bind my new account.
Post time 2017-12-29 09:56 AM | Show all posts
There isnt any rules that state no giving away of accounts. However, if you are on the receiving end, please beware as the actual owner might claim it back after some time.
And yes, you may do the unbind, but be sure to immediately bind his account.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-30 06:21 AM | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-12-29 09:56 AM
There isnt any rules that state no giving away of accounts. However, if you are on the receiving end ...

Thank you for the assistance. Can I ask if there is a binding bug? I unbinded my account and tried binding it to my brother's facebook but every time I bind it, it binds to my facebook. I even logged out my facebook but it just keeps binding to mine and not my brother's. Is this a bug?
Post time 2017-12-30 05:24 PM | Show all posts
triste replied at 2017-12-30 06:21 AM
Thank you for the assistance. Can I ask if there is a binding bug? I unbinded my account and tried ...

Simply uninstall that facebook app. Then try to bind it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 08:07 PM GMT+8