Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 395|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Service] plz grant my wish

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-29 10:27 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1st...Please REMOVE in game text chat because as far as i know this text chat are just going to be used to blame your teammate. This is the only thing i hate from this game

2nd...Please fix the match loading system...becaue i have a VERY GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION and i always reconnecting since i never reconnecting in other game mode (like christmas mode)

plz grant my wish ;(
Post time 2017-12-29 10:54 AM | Show all posts
You can selectively go to your game option and turn off battleground chat. You wont see any more chats.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-29 12:23 PM | Show all posts
now about the match loading plzz fix it plzzz
make the loading faster and not stuck at 50% for 5 minutes and then reconnecting for about another 5 minutes

its not fair when your teammates and enemies are level 5 with 2000 gold and you just entered the game being controlled by a bot buyed wrong item and with level 1, 200 gold and 2 death 0 kill 0 assist

sometimes i do not go reconnecting but when the match loading it stuck at 50% for about 3 - 5 minutes and then i enter the game with the same result (level 1 , 200 gold)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-23 11:08 PM GMT+8