Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 517|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Suggestion for Items on our Bag (especially for heroes and skin trial cards

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-31 01:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its not such an important suggestion from me but i still want you to considering about the 1day, 3days and so 7days heroes or skin trial cards that given for us. Wich is some of them are not our interest. So here my suggestion to let us send it or (you may let us sell it, especially ially for the 7days or 3days “worthy” skin) to our friends. I mean, I appreciate for your free gifts like that but some of them just to much useless. For the example: i got 1 7days skin trial card for Fanny’s campus girl and 5 3days trial cards as well and as you know fanny is 1 and of many heroes from you that i cant played. So can you imagine what should i do with all those free skin (and some heroes) trial card? Just make my bag full with those things. So thank you for considering my suggestion
Post time 2017-12-31 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
You can sell unused, already have heroes' trial cards for BP.  However, i like the idea of sending them to friends where they might need it. But it wont be a big help since everyone got tons of trial cards. Btw, i support your suggestion.
 Author| Post time 2018-3-14 01:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2017-12-31 03:35 AM
Hello,
You can sell unused, already have heroes' trial cards for BP.  However, i like the idea of se ...

Thankyou so much my friend. I really appreciate that
 Author| Post time 2018-3-14 01:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2017-12-31 03:35 AM
Hello,
You can sell unused, already have heroes' trial cards for BP.  However, i like the idea of se ...

Thankyou so much my friend. I really appreciate that
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 04:46 PM GMT+8