Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 17846|Reply: 38
Collapse the left

[Share] Personal Unofficial Hero Tier List [Updated 31Dec17]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-31 09:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guy! I don't think this has been done before and not sure if this would be a topic people would like to discuss about. But this is my tier list i came up with. For those that might ask why I didn't segregate it by Class, please consider that there are hybrid heroes like roger, nana and karina. I did this list solely from experience and the heroes popularity of choice in RG and AC.

S+ : Kagura, Akai, Diggie
S : Irithel, Lancelot, Yi sun-shin
A : Grock, Hayabusa, Saber, Balmond, Hilda, Pharsa,
      Harley, Lapu-lapu, Ruby, Natalia, Karina, Eudora
      Chou
B : Odette, Roger, Karrie, Moskov, Bruno, Layla,
      Johnson, Minotaur, Franco, Cyclops, Zilong,
      Fanny, Freya, Rafaela, Aurora, Alpha, Alucard
      Zhask, Helcurt, Argus
C : Clint, Miya, Gatotkaca, Gord, Estes, Lolita, Tigreal
D : Vexana, Nana, Alice, Hylos, Sun, Bane

So what do you think?Is there any hero that don't belong in the tier I had put them in? Please feel free to discuss and comment because I am always open for new insights!
 Author| Post time 2017-12-31 09:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Khaltz replied at 2017-12-31 09:43 AM
Hylos need higher tier. He is same with Hilda and Balmon

Hmm. Could you elaborate? To me, his potential is very limited with his lack of cc compared to other tanks and his high mana consumption. Furthermore, he is one of the least picked tank right now.
Post time 2018-1-1 08:03 PM | Show all posts
Ohnana replied at 2018-1-1 09:26 AM
I need you to explain why Hylos or Johnson deserve to be higher. And please don't assume I am some ...

Glad you ask! I dont assume that you are low tier player. Even on high-elos not many players know the power of those heroes because no good players use them! Most tank mains only play the META tank heroes and only with their team, that is because only a few players actually like to play tanks and they are good at playing them.
I happen to play every tank in the game and I ensure you that Hylos is one of my best picks. He is brought with new game mechanics and that is why everyone doubts about him.
So, first of all his statistics are superior. You will notice that during late game, where he is very tanky and hard to kill. Even with 20% hp you can still tank alot and turn the tide of the battlefield. His dps is crazy for a tank! Hylos with the right build can deal tons of continuous AoE damage and even 1v1 almost any other hero (1v2 sometimes). Then his CC, no one understands that, his CC is as strong as any other tank's with the exception that it is used continuously and not once per battle. The stun is very useful with low CD and along with his 2nd ability slow so that he can not only keep melee heroes away and disables the enemies moves but also hunt down enemies. As for the ultimate, apart from the CC it offers which is very useful, it is what regens his hp and keeps him in the battlefield for so long that maybe you dont even need to turn back to base.
Post time 2017-12-31 09:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hylos need higher tier. He is same with Hilda and Balmon
Post time 2017-12-31 10:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hypos is simply high priced and bad ult,his lv1 potential dmg is scary though.somewhere at D or C- i guess
Post time 2017-12-31 10:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Aurora definitely higher than eudora.....one of thr best mage
Post time 2017-12-31 10:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2017-12-31 10:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think B should be potentially good but unstsble or situational hero...i put karina on B as she quite weak on high tier ranked. Natalia definitely is A but she is hard and weak on defensive once pressed. Prob B+.you need to consider base defense potential and solo def potential.Alice is B- for me..all MM look almost the same for me though so no comment. Eudora nowhere near A. Zilong onr of the best fighter shuld be A... Lapu2 kind of situational for me espacially against high mobility hero so B. Lolita is actually good dont put it on C...and there too many B on ur tier...its just my opinion(i hoped you put grock higher though as he is my fav hero).
Post time 2017-12-31 11:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i see alu roger aurora much more often than nata harley lapu karina chou eudora in mythical glory...there aretoo many heroes in the A list... juz my 2 cents... they shld be moved down to B...
Post time 2017-12-31 11:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lolita definitely should be higher up. In my opinion she is somewhere in the A List
Post time 2017-12-31 12:40 PM | Show all posts
I Think Cyclops should be in A tier. He is still pretty OP for early game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 11:39 PM GMT+8