Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3628|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why is "Live"stream not live?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-3 12:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Whenever I watch my friends' livestreams, it says they are livestreaming for more than 15 minutes then when I look at the time, the game is just around 5-7 minutes.

Sometimes it even voided my likes/hearts because the stream has been done and I was just watching it.

Post time 2018-1-3 12:36 AM | Show all posts
If the stream is truly "live", you can have your friend's phone to peek at the enemy's real time position...
Post time 2018-1-3 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Yes, that is correct. It might be tagged as cheating, just saying.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-3 02:43 AM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2018-1-3 12:36 AM
If the stream is truly "live", you can have your friend's phone to peek at the enemy's real time pos ...

I thought of that and that's true but then, what's the purpose of chatting with the live streamer if you are seeing a different scenario to what is happening now to the streamer's screen? That wouldn't make sense. I would understand at least 30 seconds or a minute of delay, but 5-10 minutes? Not reasonable at all.
Post time 2018-1-3 05:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by WtripleO at 2018-1-3 05:49 AM

Hi triste!
Allow me to clarify, live stream actually has a few minutes delay compared to the real time of the game, this was made so that players won't be able to abuse any of the functions there this then results to some inconsistent real time feedback between the stream lobby and in-game. What you can do to fix this if you feel like you're encountering the wrong data view of the game is you watch it twice, first let it load until the game then go back to lobby and watch it again. It should then give you the proper game view afterwards.

As per the hearts/gifts it may just have been delayed. If that is not the case then if you can help us by providing a screenshot about it then it will be a great help when we investigate the issue.
Post time 2018-1-3 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Then what is your suggestion?  Would you like to have it real-time? Then I would let my brother use his phone and he will tell me where the enemies are so that I will dominate the game, but wait.. everyone uses this technique and so the outcome is, no ones being killed because they know where everyone is. LOL. You're dumb..
 Author| Post time 2018-1-4 02:31 AM | Show all posts
FisherMan replied at 2018-1-3 12:29 PM
Then what is your suggestion?  Would you like to have it real-time? Then I would let my brother use  ...

YOU are dumb. I stated that 30 seconds to 1 minute delay is reasonable, it's not real-time yet you aren't so behind with the streamer. Idiot. But 5-10 minutes of delay is too much.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 12:13 PM GMT+8