Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 682|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Request] Suggestions : language censorhip c/o country moderators

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-13 07:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please fix or repair or whatsoever why vowels are need to be censored? You know how they are important on english language?  
Anyway, i believe devs chosen their moderator that has representative from each country to assist and help, and they get dias as salary.  Well... Dev should ask their moderators on what are those bad words,  or bad language that needed to be censor.
Im from Philippines. So yes, i know our badwords  and they needed to be censored. Hope anyone can get my suggestions.  
Make your moderators more useful, ask their native language badwords, instead of censoring vowels letters.

Vowels are more important.

M*re p*wer thank y*u.
Post time 2017-1-13 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi, we're working in this issue right now, thanks for your report. :)
 Author| Post time 2017-1-13 07:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't really know what's the really moderators here in ML do. All i know is they handle FB ML groups. With theire respective country
 Author| Post time 2017-1-13 07:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No edit? Haha lol..  
 Author| Post time 2017-1-13 07:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I really don't know what are moderators really do aside for assisting their countrymen and handling their respective country FB ML groups. :)
 Author| Post time 2017-1-13 07:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh, someone replied, hi..  I'm not reporting anything.  I'm suggesting regarding the language and make your moderators more useful instead.  Thanks and m*re p*wer
Post time 2017-1-13 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Hello mynameisnyks, we mentioned that we are working on it. This means we told the developers to fix this problem, and they are working on it. For further questions, feel free to ask.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 02:54 AM GMT+8