Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 516|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[lag] Server issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-8 01:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by dadadaa at 2018-1-8 01:19 AM

Hello Moonton,

I have complaint about my server, i don't know is it broken or something else, but for sure it is unplayable.

Server name is: 6047

Every day from 22:00h till 02:00h i have network errors (today started already at 17:00 h) , like i pass throu walls, jumping from different places without flicker and going away from Land of Dawn. (see  images)
Screenshot_20180107-170736.png

Screenshot_20180102-162410.png

Also I have flat net with 20ms speed and my girlfrend is playing at the same time just on different server without any network problems.

My question: If server is broken and you don't have in plan to repair it - do I need to pay for server transfer .. like if I order diamonds i get my account on comercial server for xy time period or I need to create new account to get new server?

Post time 2018-1-8 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Hi..there are many factors why you are experiencing a lag

Connection-if your ping indicator is Green then your having a lag it's our fault but when your ping indicator is Yellow or Red kindly check your connetion

2)Host-if the game host if on europe then your on Asia you will experience a lag why?? because they are different ISP

3)Update-if the game has been updated you will really experience a lag because they are many player are updating there Game

Thanks~~
Post time 2018-1-8 06:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
suka ngelag
Post time 2018-1-8 08:48 AM | Show all posts
I had experience that too !
hahahaha
 Author| Post time 2018-1-9 11:59 PM | Show all posts

He is green as a said 20ms connection ...

2)Host-if the game host if on europe then your on Asia you will experience a lag why?? because they are different ISP
---
yep but this is not my fault, I don't decite with whom I will play

3)Update-if the game has been updated you will really experience a lag because they are many player are updating there Game
----

All you say it is ok, but when it is not my fault  and I experience this type of 'laggs' on daily base it is bad gameing experience in general, and if game is unplayable what is the point of all this ?

I enter in game ... lose my star, my time, time of my game teammates and get negative points for I don't  know feeding?

Today I create new account on new server and it is different - so I just swap account when this start ^^
Thanks~~
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 05:13 PM GMT+8