Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 591|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] I LOVE mobile legends but really, they realease too many heroes too fast.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-13 08:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I really like mobile legends and have been playing for a year now, but I think that they release heroes too fast. I mean..... I actually like the new heroes being released, they're cool, awesome, and have great gameplay. But...one release EVERY SINGLE WEEK??!!?!? If its every TWO weeks, that'd be great, but every week is just WAY too fast. I mean, im just getting used to a new hero's affects on gameplay and their skills and abilities, and BOOM another one gets thrown into the mix. PLZ MAKE HERO RELEASES SLOWER. I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THIS HAS REALLY GOT TO CHANGE. Thank you.
Post time 2018-1-13 10:03 AM | Show all posts
" If its every TWO weeks, that'd be great, but every week is just WAY too fast."

Well,, case close i guess
Post time 2018-1-13 10:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
are you nub? the release of a hero is every two weeks in original. and in advance every week thats why it is advance server to test it before they release it in the original server.
Post time 2018-1-13 02:44 PM | Show all posts
It's actually released in a fortnightly manner. Since you said it's ok if it's every 2 weeks, there is no issue for now I presume.
Post time 2018-1-14 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its not really every week. They just announce it and release it only in advance server. I actually like it if they release lots of heroes coz playing the same set of heroes bores me alot though.
Post time 2018-1-15 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Two weeks per hero is actually still way too fast, especially with the 32k price tag for new heroes.

But at the same time, ML is a little lacking in the hero pool. It would be perfect if it maintains 2weeks/hero and slow down at around 70~ ish to focus on re-balancing and model updates for older heroes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-6 07:52 AM GMT+8