Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1881|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Rework the Unique Passive-Pursue of the item 'Hunter Strike'.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-16 12:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone.

I have a proposal so far to improve a item currently underutilized in medium and high ELO, 'Hunter Strike'.

Hunter Strike (Unique Passive's Rework)

Let's talk first about its current attributes.

+100 physical attack.
+10% cooldown reduction.

So far so good.

Unique Passive-Pursue: Attacks the enemy 5 times in a row and improves the hero's movement speed by 30% for 2s. This effect has a cooldown of 15s.

This is unfortunate. Why does a weapon that is made for burst damage have an effect of increasing the speed of movement? and only for 2 useless seconds.

This item is being replaced most of the time (more than 90% of the time, I would say) by others like 'Blade of Despair' (Even getting it replaced by two of this same item in Late Game) or 'Bloodlust Axe' (The second was originally made for sustained damage, but is now being much used by heroes like Fanny).

My proposal is that this item has a unique passive similar to the magic item 'Lightning Truncheon'.

Let's remember the Lightning Truncheon Unique Passive-Resonate: Every 6 seconds your next damaging magical ability will proc, maximun of 3 enemies will be hurt by 150% magic power damage.

That itself is a unique passive made for the burst damage, however, we must adjust it enough.

Proposal, new unique-passive for the item 'Hunter Strike':

Unique Passive-Shred: Every 6 seconds your next damaging ability will proc, maximun one only enemy will be hurt by 150%-200% physical damage (increases with level).

I increased the damage, but it could only affect a single enemy, because the damage in the area would be too much OP. This will be ideal to be able to have a safe kill. Let's remember that the magicians are being very used due to the creation of the item 'Lightning Truncheon'.

The most important thing is to make this item be used again.

I hope this proposal is supported. I will be reading your opinions.

Bye everyone.

Post time 2018-1-16 05:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No pls dont change it. It's my main build for Argus. That speed boost is usefull in chasing enemies even for asassins. What i think is they should buff it to reset every kill.
Post time 2018-1-16 07:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-1-16 11:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Khaltz replied at 2018-1-16 05:46 AM
No pls dont change it. It's my main build for Argus. That speed boost is usefull in chasing enemies  ...

What's your build?
Post time 2018-1-16 11:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No rework. Hunter strike needed for specific heroes but your suggestion pass better as a new item. Also, saber is a beast if he has this item
Post time 2018-1-16 12:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
200% phys damage scale as a damage each 6s? U kidding? Thats like you have free lancelot ult skill every 6s! Man just ignore update request from person like this
Post time 2018-1-17 09:08 PM | Show all posts
I find it very good although an extra second and some reduction in the passive's cooldown (like 10 seconds or 8 seconds?) would really help.  I also like the thing where it resets cooldown every kill.
Post time 2018-1-18 12:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by OjciecPijus at 2018-1-18 12:58 AM

Lets start the other way around. Hunter Strike (HS) is quite cheap and has smooth build path. It gives 100 ad and 10% cdr (lets skip passive for now). Okay, it may be replaced late game by BoD but HS main purpose is to give u huge power spike (you have few power spikes: Lvl power spikes(unlocking abilities), Item power spikes, stacking power spikes, scaling power spikes). HS is mainly bought bc it gives u huge (100AD) dmg boost early gameand let u snowball better and its cheap (i recommend reading about cost efficiency). Item is meant for assassins and passive lets u stick to them
Post time 2018-1-18 01:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by OjciecPijus at 2018-1-18 01:11 AM

and if rework then id recommend something like this: Nightstalker - after being unseen for 3 seconds your next basic deals 300-800 (scallable with lvl) additional physical damage, increasing movement speed by 30% for 2 seconds. CD 20s.
Post time 2018-2-14 11:08 PM | Show all posts
It should give 10% movement speed on attacks because currently I prefer to build endless battle if i want movement speed because it gives 15% every 2 seconds rather than 30% every 15 seconds.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-11 03:54 PM GMT+8