Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2795|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Query] I want to go higher rank. Fasha or lesley?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-17 02:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just saved up 32 k bp ... and i want to buy either fasha or lesley. I main ruby, kagura, roger, harley, and some others, but i want a change. Im currently in epic rank and just wondering, which to buy? Lesley or fasha? The only reason i would want fasha is because of her mobility and insane ult cd... but experience watching lesley has also shown to me that she is also really good. So... you guys decide. Which one to buy?
Post time 2018-1-18 06:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
A stupid question, to be honest. Your battle glasses and you choose who to play. We can not know who you like more than Pharsa or Leslie. Take a test card and try, if there is no card wait until they are in rotation. If you do not want to wait, watch a few clips and that and that hero in the broadcast and you'll understand who you like.

Comments

he jz wan to looking other player comments.... come on  Post time 2018-1-18 08:05 AM
Post time 2018-1-17 03:02 PM | Show all posts
I can't give the best answer to that.
I've used Pharsa last time when all heroes were free, but I am not comfortable with her ult.
I have bought Lesley on the other hand, and she is good. She shines at mid-late game.

So you see, I don't like Pharsa so my answer would be biased.
Post time 2018-1-17 03:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I use both Pharsa and Lesley and I would definitely recommend Lesley if you're a solo-queue player as Pharsa is very team-dependent unlike Lesley, which is team-dependent initially (as she needs to farm) but is fantastic during the later half of the game. She is like an upgraded version of Layla? Except that she is able to have a crit strike with her 1st skill:) so yeah, comparing Pharsa and Lesley, I would definitely recommend Lesley. But take note that her build will differ slightly from the standard MM as she depends on energy therefore building up Attack speed first is crucial before anything else:)
Post time 2018-1-17 04:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Get Lancelot if you don't have him :) less banned now and still fair amount of damage if used properly
Post time 2018-1-17 04:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Between Pasha or Lesly i would say Lesly.
With a bad team Pasha is dead. Well yes her ult is anoying not to mention low cooldown which is spammable. But agains hero with charging skill, ur ulti mean ur own dead. Unless ur team can wall u up so no one can get near u.

But im interest with ur title saying "u want to go higher Rank".
If u are taking advantage of OP new heroes, well both of them not that OP so it wont takes u anywhere. But again i see u hav master some heroes which is good i think. So then my guest is u r a solo player. If i may suggest u, try master some Tank as i didnt see u mention it. Why? On Rank higher rank team composition is important. If u happen pick the last & no one takes tank role, at least u can cover that role. That sure help getting u to higher rank.
Post time 2018-1-17 05:54 PM | Show all posts
if the choice is between the two of them, i would say lesley.. hehehe
Post time 2018-1-17 06:47 PM | Show all posts
for Pharsa only when ur team has many CC skills. jz likes Odette. nowday many players will pick Hilda and Balmond, when ur team has this two, i think can use pahrsa. but enemy team has pick hilda and blamond... LOL u cant pick pharsa {:5_127:}
Post time 2018-1-17 09:56 PM | Show all posts
for chasing purposes lesley heheh..
fasha is good for brawl
Post time 2018-1-17 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Lesley might be a good choice
Post time 2018-1-18 01:13 AM | Show all posts
It depends on your playstyle.

Pharsa relies on 3rd skill, if you enjoy positioning yourself for the best ult - she's fine.

Lesley is great for sniping and focusing targets. She's also great for split pushing and turrets.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 09:11 PM GMT+8