Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update - Bane Rework

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-22 01:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moonton podem me colocar no servidor avançado por favor
Post time 2018-1-22 02:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moonton podem me colocar no servidor avançado por favor
Post time 2018-1-22 02:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear developer, for a better outcome on "Pusher" role, I think we need to improve the in-game items. Maybe even introduce a new item for "Pusher" role. So far we only have 1 item that have a direct effect on turret. More items mean more possible combination, more combination mean more interesting. :D
Post time 2018-1-22 03:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I wish the "inked effect" can also cause blindness to heroes and not just cooldown reduction of shark bite, making them miss some of their normal attacks for 1 to 2 seconds.

Comments

1 to 2 seconds a lot of time for a blind skill lol.. that would actually make him OP  Post time 2018-1-24 01:41 PM
Post time 2018-1-22 04:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
goood
Post time 2018-1-22 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Skill is good. Nothing I can say about that. But what I think people are so angry and are fuming about is the model. Bane is supposed to be a bad-ass fallen captain. Like he have this ghostly aura similar to the White Walkers of Game of Throne with the power to summon an undead war galley instead of wights. But then developers made him into an Octopus-face fatty like a combination of Mr. Crab & Squidward from Sponge Bob Square Pants. It's like people won't noticed that the new model made him look exactly like Davy Jones from the Pirates of Caribbean only that he is fat. Not to mention that some bane users invested on his Epic skin because of its bad-ass feel will now get an octopus-faced bane with tentacles all over his face as a replacement. Just my thought though.
Post time 2018-1-22 04:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
gooood
Post time 2018-1-22 04:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What willhappen for those people that already had bane's skin?
Post time 2018-1-22 04:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What willhappen for those people that already had bane's skin?
Post time 2018-1-22 06:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That part where you say "the designer of new bane" made me laugh af. You made his looks so bad, it reflects on your designing skills. Even 3 yrs old can draw your remodel. Pls change the designer next time or this game will be called as kiddie legends
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 07:51 PM GMT+8