Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update - Bane Rework

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-22 07:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How to get new skin bane
Post time 2018-1-22 10:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Üzgünüz, şifren yanlıştı. Lütfen I think i can use a new bane rework i think the next bane better than before old bane. Thanks you  
Post time 2018-1-22 10:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I believe a new bane have a big damage and new skin
Post time 2018-1-22 10:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Helo
Post time 2018-1-22 11:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im ready
Post time 2018-1-23 12:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey, Bane was my favorite hero and my most used one, I don't like this insulting fat and ugly bane and i had bought over a year ago epic bane skin which i love, i don't want a green fat ugly bane, that's definitely not an epic skin. Also these new skills aren't good, his 1st doesn't lock on target, his 2nd heals only himself, and his 3rd is weaker on turrets only 15%. I was waiting for an updated bane, wanted something a bit similar to the christmas mode bane. I would pay to be able to use my old bane again.
Post time 2018-1-23 12:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey, Bane was my favorite hero and my most used one, I don't like this insulting fat and ugly bane and i had bought over a year ago epic bane skin which i love, i don't want a green fat ugly bane, that's definitely not an epic skin. Also these new skills aren't good, his 1st doesn't lock on target, his 2nd heals only himself, and his 3rd is weaker on turrets only 15%. I was waiting for an updated bane, wanted something a bit similar to the christmas mode bane. I would pay to be able to use my old bane again.
Post time 2018-1-23 03:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How much will be Bane cost after the rework?
Post time 2018-1-23 07:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
riefnaldho replied at 2018-1-22 10:43 AM
i am try  to rework bane,it is good,not bad for it,beacause attack speed is slow

Hello sir may I ask
If I buy starlight membership before the end of each month and get the exclusive skin, will I still get the next exclusive skin for the next month? Thank you for your consideration and time ^^
Post time 2018-1-23 08:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Oooh
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 04:27 AM GMT+8