Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 614|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] New items suggestion for mage and marksman

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-25 03:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ninja_cowboy at 2018-1-25 03:26 PM

1) So we all know there are magic res items on physical and defense set. MM, fighter, assassin and tank can get those items to get additional protection from mages, which means Eudora or Aurora cant one shot squishy heroes if they build magic res items (like Rose Gold one). What about adding/creating new physical resistance items for mage?? Hayabusa can one shot a mage easily in late game (and maybe in mid-game too), same with most assassins. We all know mages are squishy and most of them have low mobility & no escaping ability like physical heroes, so giving a physical res/shield items on magic set would be nice.

**Durability/shield items for mages

2) So we know there are a lot of mana regen items on magic set, I don't drain mana on mages in late games due to the mana regen items, but it's a different case for mm, fighter, and assassins that relies on mana a lot. Why not add mana regen on physical items (like +10/+15/+30 mana regen like mages)?? Some fighters like Bane, Ruby, Alpha and Sun drains mana a lot although their mana cost isn't high. Same with adc and assassins, but assassins can get blue buff so more likely on adc and fighter. I hate recalling because I ran out of mana especially on adc and some fighters like Ruby, Bane and Alpha.

**Mana regen items for mm & fighter

Post time 2018-1-25 07:17 PM | Show all posts
This is what I'm looking for mana regen on Fighters and Marksman
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 01:38 PM GMT+8