Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 997|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The Rise of Noobs

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-30 04:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
No offense but the amount of noobs in rank is increasing, especially in higher elo. Some even plays worse than warrior!

First reason is that the increasing amount of boosting service. I have seen a lot of players (especially those in global ranking) have a boosting service.

Second reason is the account selling. A lot of people are selling their accounts causing a high tier rank player act like a noob!

Due to this two reasons, if found guilty, they should be auto-ban. So please, do ban this person in Mythic tier. He is selling his account. I don't want anymore cancer. Do something and fix this sh*t. We are tired of the afk, troll, feeders and noobs in higher rank elo!

Global.png

Profile.png

Post time 2018-1-30 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Sadly we can't do that. We have no rights to stop people selling their accounts. It's free will, right? They can do whatever with their account. Someday if I wanna retired this game, maybe I will sell my account too. Personally I hate boosting service, but selling private account is another case. It also happened in another games.

We don't know who wanna buy the account, it can be noob, or someone who wants instant gaming experience without start from beginning. And we must be ready if we face this kind of player.
Post time 2018-1-30 04:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Agreed he is a jackasx
Post time 2018-1-30 07:58 AM | Show all posts
I support you on this one! This account should be banned.
Post time 2018-1-30 12:08 PM | Show all posts
i dont agree too about banned this kind of case(selling account), but for boosting service, one of many things that broke the game.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-30 12:40 PM | Show all posts
MuhammadRikal replied at 2018-1-30 12:08 PM
i dont agree too about banned this kind of case(selling account), but for boosting service, one of m ...

Are you aware that selling account is one of Mobile Legends' forbidden rules?
Post time 2018-1-30 09:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think the devs should do something about this noobs. They should deduct more strars for those who got the bronze rating on the loosing team so they will stay in low rank. Even if they buy higher ranked accounts they will still loose because their noobs and they will stay in low ranks soon after.
Post time 2018-1-30 10:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
triste replied at 2018-1-30 12:40 PM
Are you aware that selling account is one of Mobile Legends' forbidden rules?

Sounds like he supports buying and selling accounts.

Most games are very hard on trading accounts.
Buyers of account beware. You will get reported and the account will get banned. So don’t be stupid and wasted your money.

In WoW anyone found to be selling or buying an account gets an instant ban.
Post time 2018-1-31 02:28 AM | Show all posts
well yeah account selling is illegal, boosting services i dunno but i do think that the boosting services are like an own risk from buyers, we do encourage people to not buy anything which is not from moonton since you may get scammed but people do it on their own risk
Post time 2018-2-1 02:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-1-31 02:28 AM
well yeah account selling is illegal, boosting services i dunno but i do think that the boosting ser ...

They often do that and got their * jacked
Then they go on making threads like "OMG SOMEONE BIND MY ACCOUNT AAAAH" or is it from the free diamonds site
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 01:04 PM GMT+8