Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2702|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Bug on Bane's Treasure Mission

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-31 05:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Mobile Legends administrators, here is Crowz1nn. I was doing the Bane Treasure Hunt missions and I came across a very serious bug and I believe that from what I saw, many players suffer from this bug as well. The following mission is: Take down 15 towers in classic / classic match on Makadan Island. I went with ruby, destroyed towers in the classic, the same I did with zilong and it simply does not change the score of towers overthrown 5/15. I hope you correct this bug. Thank you very much in advance.
Post time 2018-1-31 10:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes. The task said to destroy 15 towers in ranked/classic with premade team. Premade team means that you have to team up with a friend in order for your destroyed towers to be credited on the task. Also, I think that Makadan Island is a crucial part in this Bane event. I think there are only 8 fragments in this island, and 2 fragments can be obtained buy owning a new skin and another 2 for the premade team, which is something you won't get if you only play solo in your matches.
Post time 2018-1-31 05:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes I also encountered this problem, I hope they fix this bug asap just like the previous Bane's Treasure event bug
Post time 2018-1-31 06:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
it says premade team. so you have to match up with a friend and destroy towers.

Comments

Thank you  Post time 2018-1-31 07:55 AM
Post time 2018-1-31 09:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In my account does not leave 0/15 (I'm brazilian)
Post time 2018-1-31 12:25 PM | Show all posts
I hope this is already clear to some...

HAHA went here also because I am noob and wondering why I dont get it done... lol
Post time 2018-2-1 02:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2018-2-1 02:39 AM

Hello,I think rhat u have to finish the towers by yourself and not your allies...that might be the reason why u havent completed  it yet
Post time 2018-2-2 06:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have already tested to destroy some towers "alone" (with the help of the minions), and still continues 0/15.HELP-ME ×_×
Post time 2018-2-2 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-2-2 11:32 AM

Same as me too. Yesterday, I tried play with my younger brother to complete this mission but still continue 0/15 even though I almost destroy all turret by myself using bane
Post time 2018-2-3 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am asame bug ! Please we need help
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-13 06:34 PM GMT+8