Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 492|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] Ms

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-1 09:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear ml community, since u removed the eg server nd all players of this serv became in eu server ping became so bad,  in the beginning we had no issue cause our ms was 70-80 max but now it goes even worse if we play at 120-180 ms cause of delay, lags since the update you added before the current on our ms has been increased to be more lagging than before. I hope you find a solution to fix these lags, i reinstalled the game, tried another connection still we are lagging,  in other games our ms is fine nd our connection is stable
Here's screenshots :
https://imgur.com/fxPAd3Y
https://imgur.com/a/odzQR
Post time 2018-2-1 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Element at 2018-2-1 10:51 AM

Hi Nasty,
You can report this issue to cs in-game. Fill the form in there with providing relevant information. MLBB Tech team will take action accordingly. For mean while, you can also try to see troubleshoot of network in this forum as well. Thanks for your feedback here.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-1 01:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Element replied at 2018-2-1 10:49 AM
Hi Nasty,
You can report this issue to cs in-game. Fill the form in there with providing relevant i ...

I don't know how could i do that and why don't you report my issue to developers ?theres 2 screenshots uploaded in my thread including the required informations you needed nd showing my current ms
Post time 2018-2-1 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Nasty replied at 2018-2-1 01:31 PM
I don't know how could i do that and why don't you report my issue to developers ?theres 2 screens ...

Here is the link: Customer Service Guide

It'll be much faster by doing this since all the details come from players regarding to the problem and able to detect specifically by MLBB Tech team by providing information they want in order to solve it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 10:37 PM GMT+8