Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 590|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Login] Ranked & login bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-2 12:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello

Iam having trouble in ranked and then loging. Game keeps crashing after match, first game it was wiht tigreal and we won and no history and no star and now it was wiht kagura same thing, we won and all lost. The game wont let me connect to game like 30mins after rank. My account name is Veplar and account id:10655055
 Author| Post time 2018-2-2 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Bug is on both on my android devices, tabelt and phone.
Post time 2018-2-2 04:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2018-2-2 04:27 AM

Hello,
Please report this bug to the Customers service.

if you dont know how to contact the CS.
Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> chose the option bug reports—> and fill in the bug report form

Things to try out yourself!

1. Reinstall the game (make sure your game is bound on a social media account or moonton account otherwise you’ll lose your account)
2. Cleare cache
3. Try to set the game on lower graphics (options —> basics —> low graphics) depending on which graphics you chose the game may may look uglier on low grahpics but you may wanna try this one match to see if u dont crash
4. Make sure your phone has 2gb ram which is usually the most recommended to have

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:48 AM GMT+8