Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Putintin
Collapse the left

[Share] Let's Discuss About Meta

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-3 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IllyasvielVE at 2018-2-3 02:58 PM

It's actually the VERY things that i hate about this game....   the "blockhead"players who refuses innovations... they keep banning kag and akai just because its the trend,  and forcing themselves to use em even tho their suck at playing akai and kag....   and when we "stray" from this meta...  they start dissing us....  omg...    why they ban kag and akai anyway? stupid...  hylos and zashk is a bigger threat now actually....   have u ever seen top globals play banning those two? (akai kagura)   no...  the ban based on the draft...  to perform their "strategy"...  not just to "follow the meta"....     isn't that what draft pick is all about?  to stategize things...  not to make this stupid ban meta...
 Author| Post time 2018-2-4 12:51 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2018-2-3 12:42 AM
I think that meta isnt neccesarily a group of heroes that are the best...i think its just how the pr ...

Yes, meta is basically the general norm of playstyle that the majority of the players use in game.
This thread intention is simply to discuss, why do people stick with this current meta like it's a disaster to not following it.

In a larger MOBA game with tons of active items *cough* DotA *cough*, the gameplay meta can be separated into smaller parts based on the role of the heroes. The ADC farming and roaming meta, the support's warding meta, etc, etc...

So in this heavily hero dependent game, why do people stick with the hero selection and current playstyle like there are no other better options available in the market?
 Author| Post time 2018-2-4 12:56 AM | Show all posts
IllyasvielVE replied at 2018-2-3 02:57 PM
It's actually the VERY things that i hate about this game....   the "blockhead"players who refuses i ...

Yeap, forcing to pick kagura and akai even tho the player can utilize them properly sure is a bigger problem than the over banning.

And for the ban, to properly utilize strategy of the draft, I actually kinda hope the devs would tweak this draft pick system a little. I honestly wish we can ban more than 1 heroes per game simply to "mess" with the enemy's so called draft strategy. Yes, our own team's strategy could be thrown into chaos as well, but it would open and develop a more diverse hero selection and playstyle in the game.

Just imagine the first ban is performed by the last player at the beginning and the second ban is performed by the second last player after 3 heroes picked by each team. IMHO, it would surely be interesting.
Post time 2018-2-4 06:16 AM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2018-2-3 08:56 AM
Yeap, forcing to pick kagura and akai even tho the player can utilize them properly sure is a bigg ...

For Epic 4 Ban... Legend and Mystic 6 Ban... Then for sure there is no meta hero they can use anymore lol..... (akai, Kagura, Cyclops, Lolita,  Lance,  Hylos).... I'm not afraid of Zhask,  because I got some mage to beat him like Harley,  Aurora and also Pharsha
Post time 2018-2-4 06:17 AM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2018-2-3 08:56 AM
Yeap, forcing to pick kagura and akai even tho the player can utilize them properly sure is a bigg ...

For Epic 4 Ban... Legend and Mystic 6 Ban... Then for sure there is no meta hero they can use anymore lol..... (akai, Kagura, Cyclops, Lolita,  Lance,  Hylos).... I'm not afraid of Zhask,  because I got some mage to beat him like Harley,  Aurora and also Pharsha
Post time 2018-2-4 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm, Hilda in my opinion is very useful. She is basically the "key" to complete tasks since she is a full-pack hero that can actually do almost anything.
Post time 2018-2-4 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by TheScreamer01 at 2018-2-4 11:11 PM

Idk wth is the problem people have with akai, but seriously it has to stop. Me and my team (mythics+legends) always let the enemy team have Akai while we never do... Why? First of all we will break their previous and reliable team formation just because they have to pick Akai and we do know he will suk as 95% of akai players nowadays. Then we will pick Diggie (no matter if they got akai or not lol) and in general we know how to deal with Akai eitherway.
Only thing we 100% ban is kagura tho. Other that that, we would ban some assassins and maybe some mages or we could also ban diggie but we prefer to pick him.

Comments

Ah, i see your team is a team of culture as well to utilize diggie lol  Post time 2018-2-4 01:54 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-2-4 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Rupture replied at 2018-2-4 06:17 AM
For Epic 4 Ban... Legend and Mystic 6 Ban... Then for sure there is no meta hero they can use anym ...

I simply wish that were 4 bans and 6 bans for both teams and not from each teams lol

Imo, Zask is a really troublesome heroes if the user could properly posiiton him and his spawn, no matter in a war. Zask is one of the best zoning heroes right now (looking at you Pharsha).
 Author| Post time 2018-2-4 01:56 PM | Show all posts
TheScreamer01 replied at 2018-2-4 01:24 PM
Idk wth is the problem people have with akai, but seriously it has to stop. Me and my team (mythics+ ...

Interesting strategy to let the enemy pick Akai and destroy their draft altogether lol.
Maybe I should try this method with my team and ban a Fanny or Lance instead if we're the second team to ban.
Post time 2018-2-6 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Putintin replied at 2018-2-3 09:48 PM
I simply wish that were 4 bans and 6 bans for both teams and not from each teams lol

Imo, Zask is ...

That is too much lel...Pharsa has a better range tahn zhask :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:43 AM GMT+8