Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Putintin
Collapse the left

[Share] Let's Discuss About Meta

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-2-6 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Rupture replied at 2018-2-6 12:42 AM
That is too much lel...Pharsa has a better range tahn zhask :)

True that...
I've also encountered a well positioned (and protected) Pharsa...
What a hard game to play...
None of us dare to dive in to catch that dove...

But, idk how many people use Pharsa in higher elo.
It's a rare encounter in Epic...
Post time 2018-2-6 11:48 AM | Show all posts
I don't see much of 2 tank formation at legend ranked games for now, but I feel like flexibility & mobility are the reasons that Akai & Kagura got banned and Balmond & Hilda are the most picked tanks. They got mobility and escaping skills which makes them easier to escape or chase enemies. Kagura is way more flexible to play (same as Harley) because she can purify, escape, stun and slow enemies unlike other mages (Aurora, Odette, Eudora, Vexana) who got low mobility and no escaping skill at all. If I am in the wrong position, I can change positions fast with them. Other mages or other tanks (Franco, Minotaur, etc.) rely on the flicker. Even flicker won't save you most of the times. Franco used to be my main tank, but he isn't flexible to play anymore unlike Akai, Balmond or Hilda.
Post time 2018-2-7 01:25 AM | Show all posts
My squad and I don't play together quite as much as we used to, but when we did, I often played the tank role. If I could grab Hylos, my teammate would grab Zhask and we'd just completely rule a lane with that combo alone.

Othertimes, I'd go as a Ruby Tank. It would catch enemy teams off guard 70% of the time and you can tell they think they're just dealing with a stupid team that didn't pick a tank. Most don't think Ruby can tank, but she can be immensely tanky if you can get her to 4 items. Her ability to CC can cause major havoc to enemy teams as well. Get a few AoE hitters like Aurora in there to compliment Ruby's hook and bam, it's clash over in 1 move majority of the time.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-23 01:56 AM | Show all posts
So, after few weeks, people are realizing how amazing the new Johnson is and he is the new ban meta lol...

Now after so long, we are experiencing meta change!

Huzzah!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:23 AM GMT+8